1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for guls207

Jul 12, 2010

1. Recently bought a head from guls207, and I'm super happy! Shipping was incredibly fast, the head was very well packaged, and there were even sprinkles involved<3. Great transaction, excellent communication, and really friendly person! Would recommend to anyone. and would love to do business again soon!

2. I bought a face plate from guls207. Guls was a great person to do business with.... super nice and great communication.... it was a positive experience.

3. I was interested in one of Gulls' items and requested more photos. The response was very quick and there were plenty of pics to help me make my decision. I didn't end up buying the doll and I was pleased to see that I wasn't made to feel badly. I would definitely do business with this seller again!

4. did a trade with Guls! <3 everything went smoothly and without a hitch! thank you so much!

5. guls207 sold me a BBB sprite double-jointed boy body, she has excellent communication and is even extremely patient and delt with some ditzyness on my part during the transaction the body arrived well packaged and is absolutely perfect for my DZ Mo head so i am beyond pleased and would love to buy from her again any day!

6. Guls207 bought a bambicrony body from me- she paid quickly, was fantastic to talk to, and let me know when the package arrived. A real sweetheart and a fantastic buyer. A+

7. Guls207 is a delight to work with! She bought my Isar on layaway, but paid her lightening quick. She was fantastic with communication - and very patient when I was having computer problems on my end - and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

8. Guls207 bought an isar outfit and shoes from me on layaway, she made the first payment duper fast, and the finished the layaway even earlier then expected! Communication was wonderful too. I would highly recommend her!
      Thanks again so much!

9. I purchased a Summery head from gulls207 and couldn't be more pleased! Communication was excellent, shipment was extremely fast, and the head arrived in perfect condition! Guls is an excellent seller, and I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so very much!

10. did another trade with Guls! everything went smoothly. communication was great and shipped right on time! doll was well packed and exactly as described! thanks a bunch!

11. A perfect transaction with Guls finished today with my new Volks Yo-Sd. Communication was freindly and prompt and she shipped her right away...wow, really fast! I love my little darling! Thanks!

12. I bought a Sist head from Guls, and it couldn't have been a more perfect transaction. She was very nice in her communication and very quick to respond to my questions every time. She shipped the head swiftly and securely and I received it in perfect condition. Thank you very much for an excellent transaction Guls!

13. Just finished my second absolutely perfect transaction with Guls!!!! I bought a Yo body for my Yuki head.
      She was just leaving for a planned trip but she still kept me VERY informed and stayed on top of the whole transaction! She sent the body just as promised and added a sweet surprise! She is so wonderful and friendly to work with, a total pleasure!!! Thanks so much Guls!!!

14. I had a great transaction with Guls207. She sold me her Doll Factory Lolo. She replied quickly to PM's and was very kind to meet me in NYC to drop off my new friend. Very friendly and a pleasure. Highly recommended! Thanks!

15. guls207 purchased a Puki face plate from me. Payment was quick and communication perfect. Thanks.

16. Whoo! I joined a split for some Soom Metato wings, faerie feet, and wig with guls207, and then bought her Soom Aenigma at the last minute to add to the package XD

Communication was great, everything was packaged perfectly, and (albeit with some Post Office issues) everything arrived safe and on time and I couldn't be happier with this transaction!

Thank you! <3

17. I got a Featherfall Resinsoul Iruhi boy. He came packed great and safe and I could not be happier with him and this transaction. A+

18. I purchased a Mars head with Angeltoast faceup and it was a most satisfactory experience. Thank you so much!

19. Guls207 bought my Soom Trond on layaway over the course of three months. All the payments were on time, and the last one was a little bit early. She was very patient with a slight shipping delay, and let me know as soon as he arrived. Fantastic communication and an all-around great buyer!

20. I bought an incredible Elfdoll Aden from guls207 and I am so very happy with my purchase. The doll is in perfect shape, and Guls was very friendly and easy to work with. She even offered to allow me to pick up the doll to save me shipping! Get seller, and just super friendly overall. Thanks so much!