1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gwydion

May 15, 2007

1. Bought a Tinybear Coco from Gwydion with good communication and great service all around. Thanks.

--MW

2. Purchased a Tinybear Braken from Gwydion. He was shipped out with perfect timing, and arrived home today in exactly the condition described. Well packaged for shipping. He was also a GREAT price! Would definitely do business again, thank you so much!

3. Gwydion purchased a Souldoll Yeonbee from me. Payment was fast and communication great. I was very happy with the transaction and would not hesitate to work with her again. Thankyou!

4. Gwydion purchased an Island Doll Amy from me, and everything went great! Paid quickly, and provided great communication! I would happily sell to Gwydion again :)

5. I sold Gwydion my PD Emma and she was an absolute charm. The transaction was quick and fun for the both of us! I would absolutely have more transactions with this lovely lady in the future!:whitetruffle
      -Chiiyeh (Liz)

6. I just did a wonderful trade with Gwydion. I got a Delf Lu-wen and traded her my Iplehouse JID Kyle. Thanks so so much!

7. I sold a doll to Gwydion and it was a wonderful transaction. We agreed to layaway and she paid it off sooner than the agreed time. Great with communication and lovely to do business with! I would gladly work with her again if given the chance! Thank you!

8. I purchased a Unidoll from Gwydion and she was fantastic to work with! She let me do layaway and she was very friendly and kept me updated through everything. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. It was a great transaction and I am over the moon happy with my new girl!!

9. Gwydion purchased a Withdoll Cynthia from me. She was so wonderful to work with. She kept me informed and was true to her word. I would highly recommend her and sell to her again. Thank you so much!

10. I bought a resinsoul mei from Gwydion. Gwydion shipped her fast. was good at letting me know when the doll would be shipped. Would deal with again. Thanks.

11. I bought an Island Doll Amy from Gwydion. She shipped fast, and arrived in good condition! Communication was swift! I would definitely deal again!

12. I bought a resinsoul jun from Gwydion she was super nice and the doll came fast 10/10

13. Gwydion bought an Iplehouse JID Benny from me. It was a perfect transaction. Communication was great, she paid immediately and was super pleasant to deal with. I would love to do business with her again!

14. I purchased a Planetdoll Roseanne from Gwydion and there is no regret! The communication was wonderful, and Gwydion is super sweet. I would most certainly do business with her again should the opportunity present it's self.

15. I bought a Planetdoll Emma from Gwydion and she came very quickly, safely packaged. Very sweet person. I would definitely work with her again. :)

16. I bought a Doll Leaves Flora from Gwydion. She responded swiftly to every message and question, she was patient with me, and she mailed my doll quickly. It took about one week from the day I messaged her to the day my doll arrived. Gwydion sent the doll's stock outfit, two gorgeous wigs, an amazing pair of eyes, and an extra outfit.
      This was my first purchase from the DOA marketplace and my first BJD at all, and Gwydion made the experience smooth and enjoyable.
      10/10 would buy from again.

#76 Mori Carter, Feb 24, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    17. Got a beautiful Elfdoll Hazy from Gwydion - wonderful transaction, excellent communication & quick turnaround. I'll be happy to do business with her again!

18. SUPER POSITIVE!! :D

I purchased a doll from her and she was kind enough to send it overseas. She packed it extra carefully and the doll arrived in wonderful conditions, just like new! She was very kind during the transaction and I 100% recommend her as a seller!

Thank you very much!

19. I bought a doll from Gwydion, she was very helpful and awesome to communicate with. She worked with me on a layaway plan and let me know if things needed to change for any reason. I would happily work with her again.

20. I just bought Gwydion's Souldoll Soul-Double So Hyun -- he is absolutely gorgeous, and it's been a perfect transaction in every way! Communication was delightful, Gwydion shipped So Hyun promptly and kept me informed every step of the way, and he arrived safely and carefully packed. Many, many thanks! :aheartbea