1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Haeden

May 20, 2009

1. I bought two pairs of msd shoes from Haeden, and it was really lovely, smooth deal! She was very nice in communication, agreed to my request about cheaper shipping method, and parcel was shipped fast. I would be happy to deal with Haeden again.
      Thank you so much!^__^

2. I bought outfit from Haeden. Friendly and fast communication and fast shipping. In all lovely to deal with. I'd love to do business with her again

Thank you.

3. I purchased some MSD shoes and sweater from Haeden and the transaction was perfect! :) the communication was very friendly and Haeden even held the items for me until I could pay ;) Thank you very much! I recommend her to all!! :)

4. Bought some pants and shoes from Haeden, she was sweet enough to hold the items for me until I was paid, and then shipped them quickly after I paid. Awesome seller and I would happily buy from her again!

5. I bought a Souldoll Fafner from Haeden, who was completely amazing about holding the doll for me until payday, and shipped the next business day after I paid. The doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition and is completely amazing :)

6. I purchased an Iplehouse JID Tania from Haeden. She shipped the doll very quickly. The doll was exactly as described. She communicated well and was very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier. :)

7. I sold a delf lishe to Haeden. She paid promptly and communication was fantastic. She was also patient with me having little problem with packing and she let me know once she got the doll. Thank you!! It was a pleasure :)

8. I sold a zaoll luv and some clothes to Haeden, and she was lovely from start to finish! she paid very quickly and was very kind, patient, and quick with communication. thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your new doll! :)

9. I purchased a Littlefee El boy from Haeden. Haeden was pleasent to deal with. Very kind and helpful when I had some questions before buying. I would agree to buy from her again, abd recommend her services to anyone who asked! :) Thanks again Haeden!!

10. I bought a tan Littlefee Leah from Haeden, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Haeden was understanding if my need for a layaway, great with communication, and provided pictures upon request. Haeden shipped promptly and packed the doll very well. I am so happy with my new doll and with the experience as a whole. Thank you, Haeden!!

11. Haeden purchased my F60 Siean on a short layaway and everything was perfect. Payments were made on time or early and communication was great! I would gladly work with them again!

12. Haeden commissioned me for a face up, great customer everything went great, thank you! :)

13. I purchased a luts tyltyl from Haeden on layaway and everything was perfect. Thank you!

14. Haeden purchased an outfit from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

15. Bought some blue Leeke shoes from Haeden. Very good transaction.

16. I bought from Headen a Dollheart outfit and everything was perfect.
      She even paid me shipping charges because the shipping was cheaper
      I can only recommend Headen.
      :thumbup
      Many thanks again

17. I purchased a pair of Nine9Style SD13 shoes from Haeden, item was shipped at the stated time, arrived quickly, and in the stated condition. Great transaction, would purchase from again. :3nodding:

18. I bought an old EID Luna body from Haeden and it was a great transaction! Super communication, fast shipping, careful packing and everything as described--I would do business again! Thank you again! :D

19. I bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Siean head from Haeden. I had to renege on purchasing her the first time I inquired about her and when I reached out a second time Haeden was so courteous and forgiving. I was extremely grateful as I had really wanted to purchase the head and had felt bad I had to renege originally. The transaction went smoothly and Haeden was such a pleasure to do business with. He was pleasant and communication was great at all times. I will definitely recommend Haeden and would gladly do business with him again. Thank you so much for being an awesome person! You are really the best!

20. I bought an Iplehouse Lt brown Edan from Haeden on layaway and he was just wonderful to deal with. He had great communication. And when I made the final payment, he shipped not only superfast, but packaged the doll extremely well so he would arrived safely. Which was a good thing since the BOX was bashed in on the side, my heart was in my throat when I saw that but thanks to him going out of his way to make sure there was plenty of bubblewrap, Carefully wrapping each piece, Edan arrived unharmed.

I would recommend Haeden. It was a hassle stress free transaction and it was a pleasure dealing with him and would do so again given the opportunity.