1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Half.Jak

Dec 23, 2008

1. I bought a wig from Half.Jak. It arrived very promptly, communication was great, and the item was just as described. Thanks! C:

2. I also bought a wig from Half.Jak and the shipping was amazingly fast! The wig arrived in pristine condition and I'm glad to have done business with them. Thank you so much! ^^

3. Half.Jak sold me a wig, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. She kept me updated at all times, mailed my purchase when she said she would, and the item is fantastic. Thanks!

4. I bought a bunch of clothes from my puki from Half.Jak. It was smooth transaction, quick shipping and good communication. No problems at all. Thanks so much!

5. I got a Pipi from Jak She was great we did a trade + money from me. She waited patiently while I made what I promised, and what's better SHE LIKED WHAT I SENT.. She was wondeful to deal with and great all around

6. half.jak bought two wigs from me. Super fast payment, really nice, would defiantly do business with again<3<3<3

thanks for a smooth transaction

7. I bought Unoa Sist faceplate from Half.Jak. She answered very fast, immediately sent me extra photos on my request. She was very busy at the moment of our deal but anyway she could find time and sent it to me. May be it could be packed a bit better, but everything came safe and sound (with bonus eyes which I actually didn't expect to be there :lol:). I'm very happy with her and recommend to everyone.
      Thanks!!

8. Jak bought a doll from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was charming to work with and everything went smoothly. Her happiness with the little doll made the sale one of the most satisfying I've had! I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell with her again! <3

9. I bought a leeke wig from Jak and it looks great on my Bellosse! Great communication!! Thanks so much!!

10. Jak bought a dress form our last update. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

11. I bought some eyes from Half.Jak and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. Great seller :)

12. Half.Jak purchased a MiniFee Ryeon from me and was just wonderful to work with. Friendly, on top of communication and swift with payment, she has all the makings of someone that I love to do business with and it goes without saying that I would gladly work with her again if given the chance to.

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

13. I purchased a Basic Castle Anne MSD doll from her, the transaction went beautifully. Doll was packaged brilliantly and arrived in tip top condition. Really a wonderful person! Thanks again!

14. Bought three pairs of beautiful eyes from half.jak. I'd definately buy again

15. i bought a Tanya Style outfit from Jak and the transaction was great. Communication was friendly and the outfit was posted quickly. Thanks so much! A+

16. Bought two wigs from Half.Jak. One of the fastest transactions ever, the wigs arrived well packaged and I couldn't be happier! Recommended seller! :)

17. Purchased a MNF Lishe head. Arrived in exact condition as describe. Great communication. Great packaging of the box. :) Thank you so much, she is lovely!

18. Half.Jak purchased a wig from me. She was a perfect customer. Very communicative and friendly, and let me know when it arrived, I would not hesitate to do business with her again : D

19. I've purchased a pair of 12mm eyes from Jak. Although she was having some personal problem and the eyes took awhile to get to me, she did reply to all my messages and the eyes did show up in the end. Thank you very much and I hope all is well with you soon~

20. I sold a doll for half.jak and it was a perfect transaction!
      the communication was perfect and she was very friendly.
      Thank you so much