1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Half.Jak

Dec 23, 2008

1. Jak commissioned a couple of tutus from me.
      communication was good, she paid promptly, and I would be happy to work with her again ^_^

2. Half.jak is awsome to deal with! She bought a cream msd dress from me, paid super quick & is so sweet! Thanks so much!:D

3. Did another faceup for my lovely friend half.jak.
      Excellent communication, patient and friendly as always! <3 Thanks jak for letting me paint your pretty Lusis!

4. I bought from Half.Jak a pukifee Bonnie :aheartbea
      Very fast with the shippment, she sent me the package the next day that I payed the little doll and she arrived with all the things were incluided.
      Very good comunication, recomended 100%.

Thanks Jak :)

5. Half.Jak sold me a beautiful Shushu modified to be a dreaming head!

The communication was fast, easy and nice =) And the item is just wonderful! It arrived very well packed and protected.

Thank you so much, Half.Jak!

6. Bought a pair of enchanted doll eyes from Half.Jak. She had great communication. Shipped super fast and the eyes are lovely!! Thanks so much!

:)

7. Sold a wig to Half.Jak. She has great communication, pays fast, and was very nice to let me know that the item had arrived safely. I recommend her 100%, and would love to do business again! :)

8. Jak bought a wig from me and was really understanding when I had a paypal screwup. Communication was great and she let me know when the wig arrived. Awesome buyer!

9. half.jak bought an msd sized top from me. highly recommend her as a buyer, great communication, paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived! thanks so much!! :aheartbea

10. Did an eye opening for Half.Jak, she was very lovely to work with. She gave a good description of what she was looking for, was quite patient and understanding when my dremmel broke, and all around pleasant to work with. I'd gladly work for her again :)

11. Bought a Minnime FMA Edward Elrich head from Half.Jak. Super easy to work with, kind, understanding, quick ship, item just as described. Couldn't be happier!

My daughter will be thrilled with him!

12. I bought some ED eyes from Half.Jak, she was super fast and friendly with communication. The eyes were packaged really well, and shipped when she said they would. Thankyou Half.Jak! ^-^

13. I bought a dress from Half.Jak and the transaction went great. She was fast to respond to PMs and friendly. The dress is also in great condition and looks great on my girl. I am super happy overall. =] Thank you Half.Jak!

14. Half.Jak participated in a split in my twelfth Fairyland group order and also purchased a MiniFee head from me and was amazing to work with on both accounts. Friendly, they know how to keep maintain communication from their end and payments are always sent promptly. Both extremely pleasant transactions, I would be delighted to do business with them again and cannot recommend them enough!! &#9829;

[ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]
      &#9786;][ T h a n k i e s!! ][&#9786;
      [ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]

15. Half.Jak bought a hybrid Migidoll Ryu from me. As usual she is kind, charming, fun and wonderful to work with. I certainly would do this again with her.

16. Half.Jak bought some SD clothes from me. She paid with lightning speed and let me know when the items arrived! Thanks for a great transaction! :3

17. I bought a custom MNF Miyu from Half.Jak and had a really wonderful transaction! She's really sweet and really fun to talk to &#9829; Good communication and my doll was well packed. She even threw in a few extra goodies! Thank you &#9829;

18. I'm really sorry for the late feedback but Half.Jak commissioned some socks from me and was a very thoughtful and patient buyer! Very friendly communication and fast payments, I wouldn't hesitate to be have another transaction with Half.Jak again!

19. I recently purchased a MSD shirt from Half.Jak. Great transaction! She was great about keeping communication with me, and was always very sweet and polite. Jak also let me know when the item was shipped out, which is much appreciated. Once it was shipped, it arrived super fast! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again in the future. Thanks much! :)

20. I bought an SD from Julie, and it was a great transaction! The doll was exactly as described and she included some nice extras in the package. I'm very pleased!