1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Happy moon moon

Nov 12, 2019

1. @Happy moon moon , purchased a doll head from me. She is very kind and polite. The transaction was very smooth and @Happy moon moon is pleased with her purchase. What else can you ask for? I would highly recommend her.

2. Happy moon moon purchased a doll head from me. Communication went great and she paid very promptly. She also let me know when the package is received ok. Overall it was a very smooth transaction, highly recommended!

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought an Iplehouse Aaliyah in brown skin from Happy Moon Moon on layaway. She was patient, kind, understanding, and honest. She is a delight to work with and I am soooo happy with my flawless doll. Great packing, too! Thank you very much for this transaction!

4. Happy moon moon contacted me about my WTB listing for a Kasiel head. She did an excellent job in communicating with me, answering my messages quickly and keeping me updated for every step of the sale and shipping. She offered advice and quotes on the shipping she normally used and was willing to ship through my preferred shipping (DHL) despite not being familiar with them. The Kasiel head arrived very securely packaged and exactly as described.

I would buy from her again and would recommend her to other buyers. A++

5. Happy moon moon responded to my Naiko Duke M WTB ad, and we had another positive, smooth transaction. Great communication, answered all my questions, very helpful, kind and polite. Box was packed really well with extra care for his face up, and arrived in great time. I already am a return buyer, and would do so again. Thank you for the lovely dolls and pleasant transactions.

6. I bought a Volks Herbalist outfit from Happy moon moon. She allowed me to do a split payment since I was between pay periods. The outfit arrived quickly and in good condition as stated. I’d definitely buy from them again. :)

7. @Happy moon moon purchased a couple of items from me and was very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you.

8. POSITIVE

@Happy moon moon has contacted me about my Iplehouse SID Woman Aria head. She was patient to wait until I have sold the body of my Aria full doll (it was my split condition to sell the head only after the sale of the body). Some days later, as there was a buyer for the doll body in a split I have contacted @Happy moon moon back and was able to sell the Aria head to her. The communication with her was great, very kind and friendly. She paid promptly. She also let me know as the package arrived. Overall it was a smooth transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much!

9. I sold my Volks SDGr Tae to Happy moon moon. They were very friendly, communicative, and patient; shipping was longer due to COVID messing with postal. They let me know when Tae arrived, and made sure to check them over before letting me know. Definitely would deal with Happy moon moon again, very pleasant transaction!

10. POSITIVE
      I traded my Naiko Duke M head for Happy moon moon's Telesthesia Wei Yue Jin SP head. We agreed on the transaction back in July, but only finalized it in September, due to limited shipping options. Happy moon moon patiently waited for me to find a dependable shipping method and also was very understanding and helpful when I was picking a shipping method to me. The head arrived in perfect condition and the packaging survived harsh treatment on the way to me. I am very happy with this transaction and highly recommend Happy moon moon to deal with!

11. Purchased a Naiko Kanji Head. No hassle. Straightforward. Perfect.

12. Happy Moon Moon bought a Volks Dollfie Icon Serra from me, and it was a perfect transaction! She was a quick communicator, very polite, and let me know as soon as her doll arrived. Would definitely recommend, and thank you again!! Enjoy your lovely new girl ^ ^

13. Happy moon moon reached out to me about my WTB thread for a Dollzone Prajna. I received multiple pictures to confirm the doll's condition and authenticity, the faceup was wiped upon my request, and the shipping was both fast and extremely well-packaged. The entire experience was very pleasant! I definitely recommend them as a seller!

14. Positive feedback! I sold a SartoriaJ Jude head to @Happy moon moon - she was always
      pleasant to communicate with, sent paypal promptly - AND - she let me know when the
      head safely arrived too! Thank you!!

15. I bought a Dollzone &Evaty Hannya Mask from Happy Moon Moon. The shipping was quick, and reliable. The trackaction was smooth and easy. Happy was a pleasure and easy to work with. The item was well packaged and safe. Overall a great and painless transaction!

16. I bought a head from Happy moon moon and it was an easy and smooth transaction.
      Great communication, the package arrived quickly and was in good condition.
      I can highly recommend this seller.
      Thank you again <3

17. I sold an Iplehouse Edan head in NS to Happy moon moon and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was clear and replies were fast. Payment was made promptly as well. Thank you for being a good buyer!

18. I bought Enouch head from Happy Moon Moon. Communication and shipping was great! Would highly recommended! Thank you! :)

19. I bought an Iplehouse Bianca head from @Happy moon moon and the transaction went very smooth! They were responsive and kind in their communication, the head was shipped out promptly and arrived to me carefully wrapped and in good condition.

I would recommend Happy Moon Moon to anyone interested in their sale items. Fantastic transaction and amazing seller!

20. I bought an Iplehouse EID body from Happy Moon Moon.
      She was kind in her communication and sent the body quickly and safely to me. The body arrived in fine condition and I would reccomend her as a seller. Thank you Happy Moon Moon.