1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Happy moon moon

Nov 12, 2019

1. Happy Moon Moon responded to my WTB for an Iplehouse nYID body. She was friendly in her communication to me and kind as always. The body arrived in brand new condition with absolutely gorgeous Iplehouse body brushing. I am so happy with it! Thank you :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

2. I purchased a Ringdoll Dracula Awakening head from Happy moon moon and couldn't be happier! Great communication and quick shipping, I highly recommend them as a seller! Thank you so much!

3. I purchased an Angell-Studio Qingyi fullset from Happy moon moon and it was an excellent transaction. Great communication, quick shipping, and the doll was very securely packed. I would be happy to buy from her again!

4. I bought a ringdoll great mentor Hui from Happy moon moon. Communication was great and he arrived flawlessly. Very well packed. I enjoyed doing business with her very much! :)

5. Hosted a split order and Happy moon moon joined.
      Payments were all on time and everything went smoothly.
      Due to Covid situation and public holidays over at her side, she requested for a delayed shipping which was all fine.
      Notified me when she received the part she ordered.
      Great person to deal with. ;)

6. Positive!

Happy moon moon bought an F01 head from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Communication was prompt and friendly and they kindly let me know as soon as the package arrived. Highly recommended.

7. Happy moon moon purchased an Amadiz new Virginia head from me and the transaction went perfectly! I would be very happy to do any future transactions.

8. I bought a Ringdoll Lucifer head from Happy moon moon. The head is so beautiful! There was some trouble shipping from China and Happy moon moon had to resend via Fed Ex. Everything went smoothly after that.

I am very happy with this transaction and would gladly do business with Happy moon moon again.

9. Positive!

I purchased a fullset Volks Lorina from Happy moon moon. Everything arrived safely!
      There was a delay with China Post shipping, but Happy moon moon kept me updated throughout!
      Highly recommended!^^

10. I purchased a Golden Era Lloyd head from Happy Moon Moon and they were amazing to work with. They answered every inquiry promptly and politely. And the head was expertly packaged and arrived so quickly I was shocked! It was an absolute pleasure to work with this seller and I would be thrilled to work with them again!

11. I sold a Volks SD Cecile to Happy Moon Moon. Communication was excellent and she was wonderful to work with. I would gladly do business with her again.

12. I bought a Luxi doll head from Happy Moon Moon. Such a smooth and pleasant transaction! Head was very well packaged and shipped quickly. Thank you! :D

13. I purchased an Iplehouse SID body from Happy moon moon. They posted the body very quickly, and it was extremely well-packed. I doubt even Iplehouse itself ships its dolls so carefully. They replied promptly and were very nice. Would definitely recommend!

14. I've bought FT Everett head from Happy moon moon. They were great seller, agreed to sell on layaway and ship via method convenient for me. Head was packed really good. Very pleasant deal. Thank you!

15. I purchased an Iplehouse EID body from Happy moon moon. They were very friendly and professional to deal with, and shipped the body quickly. When the package got lost in the mail for a couple of months (no fault at all of the seller, I blame Covid), Happy moon moon contacted the post to make sure it was found, which it was! The body was also extremely well packaged. I would be happy to deal with Happy moon moon again anytime. Thank you! :)

16. @Happy moon moon bought a Iplehouse JID Sleeping Amy head in white resin from me. They are very polite, easy to talk to, and give prompt replies. Happy that you adopted Amy, and hope you enjoy her sereneness!

Thank you again!

17. Bought a Loongsoul Min Yan SP from Happy moon moon and they were wonderful to deal with! Sent lots of helpful videos and pictures of the doll. It arrived well pack and safely! Would def deal with again should the chance arises. Thank you Happy moon moon!

18. I purchased a Golden Era Lloyd head from happy moon moon. It arrived safely and communication was excellent!

19. Purchased Chong head and transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick ship, well packaged. Thank you! A+

20. Purchased a ShouShou Gouhai from @Happy moon moon. Absolutely beautiful doll, he arrived quickly and HMM was wonderful to talk to. We had a bit of a shipping mishap but it was addressed quickly and kindly. Thank you so much! A recommended seller! ⭐️