1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Harolink

Mar 4, 2007

1. I bought a Volks outfit from Harolink as well, and it was perfectly brand new--fast communication and shipping. She was wonderful to deal with! :)

2. I bought a doll from harolink. She listened carefully to my extra wishes, fast and friendly communication, fast shipping and best packed doll/box ever. Great transaction. Thank you! ^^

3. Excellent transaction, fast delivery, well packaged for a wonderful Elf Vampire Ivan. Terrific seller and person! Would definitely buy from again if the occasion arose!:)

4. I bought a Musedoll jacket from harolink. She was very easy to deal with and shipped the item right away. It arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! :)

5. I bought two shirts from Harolink and they were shipped and arrived real fast and in great condition! thank you so much :)

6. I bought a Volks jacket from Harolink. It was shipped out very fast and communication was great. Thank you so much!

7. Harolink she's a wonderful buyer and she participated in my Mystic eyes preorder and she is
      very quick at payment, very friendly and great in communication:D
      I highly recommended her and will be glad to deal with her again.
      Thank you so much again Harolink:aheartbea:sumomo:

8. Harolink is a wonderful seller! She was very communicative throughout the transaction, and was more than willing to package my items in a way that fit my specific needs. She also shipped the item out quickly, and took an interest in its safe arrival!

Thanks so much, Harolink! ^__^

9. I bought a dollheart white pussy cat msd outfit from Harolink. The transaction was brilliant , thank you so much ^_____^

10. I bought a head from Harolink. We were in constant communication and she shipped the head out immediately after payment. I should add that the head was expertly packed!

Thanks sweetie!!

11. got the cutest MSD stockings today from Harolink. boy that was fast shipping.. Simply a great transaction . would do business with again this delightful seller..

12. I bought a DollHeart jacket from Harolink, and she was wonderful to deal with! Great communication and shipped out the jacket quickly!

13. Just bought some shoes and a shirt from Harolink - they were in perfect shape and shipped quickly! Thank you so much!

14. harolink pmed me after seeing my WTB thread about one eyed goggles from AnotehrSpace and offered me hers. Price was very reasonable, communication was superb, and she shipped them very quickly. Arrived in PERFECT condition. I could not be happier. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a shirt from harolink, and it was shipped out promptly and arrived in excellent condition!

Thank you for a wonderful and easy transaction! :)

16. Purchased a Volks Rocker Jacket from Harolink. She is fantasic as a seller to deal with. Very patient, and extremely understanding. The jacket was sent out next day after the last payment was sent, it arrived quickly and well packaged. I am very pleased! Thanks Much, Harolink!^^

17. I bought a pair of DOT boots for my Sweeney and they are wonderful! The communication was great, the shipping was excellent and the she was VERY friendly!! Thank you so much again!!! ^_^

18. harolinks bought a DH outfit set from me. She paid super fast and very good communication. Very nice and friendly too. Thanks again. :)

19. I bought THE coolest SD jacket ever from Harolink and she was a darling to do business with! She shipped super quickly and the item was beautifully packed in a lil' box!

Thank you so much! :D

20. Bought a doll from her, and she was a fantastic seller;
      quick to respond as well as ship!

Thanks again so much, harolink!