1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Harolink

Mar 4, 2007

1. I bought a pair of eyes from Harolink. She responded quickly, shipped INCREDIBLY fast, and everything was packaged safely in a cute little box. :) Definitely went above and beyond as far as my standards are concerned, would most certainly recommend. Thank you so much!

2. I bought an outfit from Harolink and she was a delight. She sent it super fast, too! Great seller.

3. Everyone on DoA should be as wonderful a seller as harolink. She is hands down one of the most friendly and professional people on here. I purchased two kimonos and a DD wig on layaway from her, and she went above and beyond with personable, informative communication. The items were packaged well and in perfect condition, shipped promptly after my final payment. I would recommend her to any and everyone, hope I have an opportunity to deal with her again in the future. Thanks a million!!

4. I bought a silver wig from Harolink and it was lovely and it arrived in a very timely fashion. Excellent to do business with her! I will surely be back again.

5. I bought some Everpurple eyes from Harolink and it was a great transaction! Communication was great, she shipped them quickly, and let me know the tracking number when they were shipped! :)

6. I bought a Leekeworld wig from Harolink and she was wonderful to work with. Great communication, super fast shipping, and an overall excellent transaction! Thanks very much! :)

7. I bought a H.Naoto msd Channel H outfit from harolink. It was a great transaction. She really is great to work with. Ok'd a layaway (but I just paid instead). Shipping was quick and it was well packed.

8. harolink participated in my Dollshe eyes GO and she was fantastic to deal with. Thank you for being a great participant! :)

9. I bought a pair of mystic eyes from Harolink, and everything was awesome. Thank you very much! ^^

10. Harolink is an awesome seller! She didn't charge a fortune for postage like some sellers, and the item was received in less than a week despite it being Labor Day holiday. Item was in excellent condition and I am overall very happy.
      I would recommend her to anyone and will definitely consider buying from her again! :D

11. Harolink is a brilliant seller! I bought a Volks YoSD Kakeru from her, and he arrived quickly - safe and sound. He was VERY well packed. Communication was great and I'm very happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much! A++++

12. Excellent transaction with Harolink who purchased an outfit from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

13. I bought a Dollheart set from Harolink and it was an awesome experience! Communication was quick and easy, she shipped fast, and the set came wonderfully packaged. Thank you!!

14. I purchased SDGR Okita Souji head+ SD13 Okita Souji body from Harolink. She's a great seller. She kept good communication, was very friendly and shipped quickly. Thank you very much!

15. I bought a BTSSB dress from Harolink and everything went very well. Communication was constant and it was shipped quickly.

16. Harolink is an amazing seller! I bought the h.Naoto MSD Anarchy Set from her and she set up a layaway plan with me :) She was understanding and also the shipping was very fast! Hope to do business with her again :D!

[​IMG]

17. Just got an SDC Kaede from Harolink-- communication was quick and helpful, the doll shipped immediately after the final payment, and everything was packed exceptionally well! I'd be glad to do business with Harolink any time!

18. I bought a pair of Volks h.Naoto arm covers from Harolink. Communication was great, shipping was super quick, and the arm covers are in perfect condition. Recommended seller! Thank you! ^__^

19. I bought a Volks set from Harolink. She was very pleasant to deal with, pms were returned and the packages sent very quickly and well packed. I would have no hesitation buying from again :)

20. I bought an SDC wig from Harolink and it was a wonderful transaction! Great communication, quick shipping, and the wig arrived well-packaged and in beautiful condition! Recommended seller- I'd be happy to do business with her again. Thank you very much! :)