1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Heceta

Mar 3, 2007

1. Heceta bought a little bunny from me and she paid promptly and is increadibly friendly and prompt with communication!

2. Heceta bought a pair of handmade goggles from me and with great communication and fast payment I couldn't have ask for a smoother transaction~ Thanks Heceta!

3. I bought a Dreaming El from Heceta and he got here in perfect shape! Great communication, even though she was in the middle of a move A+++++

4. Heceta ordered a dress for me. It was a commission and she was really nice to work with! :)

5. Heceta is the sweetest person i have met. she is very kindly to communicate. often show her patience for everything especial even i made a mistake during our business. she is really wonderful. and i won't hesitate to deal with her again. thank you very much :) A++++++++++

6. Heceta bought my Johnny Depp head, and the transaction was wonderful^^ She is very friendly and sweet, and always answers PMs quickly! Thank you!

7. I sold to Hecta. She is wonderful to deal with and I would do more businesses with her in the future :)
      Thanks for the picture ^^! She looks great.

8. I sold a pullover to Heceta and she is a wonderful buyer with friendly communication, Greatly recommended!

9. I've bought her Unoa, all went smooth, the doll was in nice conditions and she added a free wig...Thank you very much, I love her!
      Elena

10. I bought a CP IF head from Heceta and she was just phenomenal. She shipped my head right away, kept answering all my questions and even sent me VERY NICE GIFTS! I am so happy! Thanks Heceta!

11. Heceta bought a Doll Factory Popo from me! She is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with! Thank you so much!

12. Bought Luts Juri from Heceta. Was very nice to deal with. Great communications and doll as described.. Highly reccomended..
      Thanks so much.

13. Heceta bought my DZ Bunny from me. She paid in a timely manner and communication with her was great. I hope you enjoy Bunny!!!

14. It is a great shame that I seem to have caught Heceta during a very bad couple of months.

Although I appreciate that she has had family troubles, trying to communicate with her during August and September has been very difficult. Even though she was on DoA at times, posting about other dolls, she appears to have ignored my own queries during this time.

I eventually received the DZ bunny (possibly the one mentioned above?) and a collection of tiny crockery which was sent as an apology. However, it does little to go towards compensating for the filthy BJD that arrived, the late posting or the fact that I had to badger Vicki every step of the way during this transaction.

It has really soured my affection for buying here on DoA which is such a shame . . .

15. Well, it has been months since I bought an AiL Chloe head from Heceta but I feel time to say that I had good faith but the head was a long time coming and very very dirty, at the time I was fairly new here and sad that I spent three hours just cleaning a head that I paid a little bit more than company price for as I liked the face up. I am sorry for personal problems but just suggest total honesty and a realistic shipping time would be fair on others.
      I did not leave feedback at the time as I was a bit shocked but I do feel the need as it seens others have experienced similar issues.

I do remember paying very quickly as the money was needed for a soom layaway on Beryl at the time.

16. Heceta bought some 70cm jeans from me, and everything went very well. Even though the postal service took quite some time to deliver them to her :sweat, she was very patient and let me know in a friendly way when they eventually got there. Thanks so much again! :D

17. I sold a pair of custom wings to Heceta. Great to work with and it was a wonderful transaction.

18. I bought the Dollshe-boy from Heceta. Everything is wonderful. Quick reply, very courteous and precise answers. Thank you for perfect transaction! ^^

19. I sold an Annette head to Heceta, she was really fast with payment and alwayas reply to PM's very quickly. Thank you for a great transaction!! :)

20. Hecata ran into some serious problems after I bought her doll - however, when it was returned to her in the post (some mistake in posting) she arranged for someone else to finish sending it and communicate with me. While I was worried about it, since I didn't hear from her, before I became too concerned the other person - jeanette kaulitz - contacted me, then shipped out the doll.
      I think that the problems were a one-time occurrence, which she handled *very* responsibly and as well as her situation allowed.