1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heidipay

Nov 9, 2008

1. Heidipay commissioned me to do faceups for her Migidoll Jina and Souldoll Celina. I cannot express enough in words how awesome it is working with her! She is genuinely kind and fun to talk with. She is a responsible buyer and always keeps good communication. I just love working with her and wouldn't mind working with her again ;). Thank you so much for the opportunity and I'm glad I could help make you fall in love with your dolls!

2. heidipay participated in one of my GOs (for TATA'S PARADISE). She paid both invoices promptly, and was understanding about wait times due to my job.
      Thanks for joining my GO, heidipay! :)

3. heidipay purchased a Chalco wig from me. Payment was prompt and she was VERY patient during some shipping problems. Thank you so much for being understanding bebe <3 I hope the wig is serving you well.

4. Heidipay, what can I say?! ;) Perfect transaction every time. Heidi commissioned me for a face up on her Tan Chalco. It was fun and awesome as always. She is so kind and is alway prompt with payment and messages. I'm always happy to be your faceup artist of choice! Thank you. :)

5. heidipay participated in my first Masterpiece GO. She was wonderfully kind and a total sweetheart to deal with. Communication was top-notch and always very pleasant. I would totally recommend any transaction with her. Thanks so much! :)

6. heidipay was in my LeekeWorld GO. She is awesome with making payments in a very quick manner and always replies. So sweet, too :aheartbea I would never hesitate to work with her :)

7. This is pretty tardy, but Heidi commissioned me this year. She was communicative and prompt, a great pleasure to work with!

8. heidipay purchased from me a Chrom Firelord head from SOOM a week ago and i can swear she is one of the nicest persons of DoA. She paid in an split of an eye and was so kind and patience while talking to me ^^. Always with a nice smile on her face, with a wonderful conversation, it was so funny to talk with her and i loved everyone of her messages. Also let me know when she got her little one ^^. I would love to deal with her again in future without any doubt at all .

Thank you so much sweetie !!

9. heidipay joined my Soom Keny split order and she was overall wonderful to deal with! PM's were quick and friendly and she paid promptly. ^^ I would love to deal with her again~
      Thank you so much!

10. I ran a Split for a Soom Shonki and Heidipay was a dream to work with, truly great a great transaction!!

I highly recommend her, and would be happy to work with her again!!

11. Heidipay was part of my Maska split. Everything was wonderful about our transaction, I couldn't ask for a better person to do a split with! Thanks so much and I hope you like the wig!

12. Heidipay recently participated in my Soom GO. Wonderful communication and prompt payment. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much in making my first GO a great one!

13. heidipay participated in my Soom Nelen split. Communication was always fast and lovely, I would definitely recommend her as a split partner :D

14. heidipay bought the fly mikhaila outfit from me, payed fast, VERY great communication AND she told me about the arrival ^^ some others do it after i must ask, so heidipay model-buyer <3

15. it was a pleasure having Heidi in my very first ED GO and I wouldn't give a second thought to doing business with her again - enjoy your eyes !!!

16. Heidipay participated in my Bambicrony Enchanted eye go. She is a wonderful buyer, sent her payment quickly and was very patient. We had a major issues with our go. First our order was lost, then Bambi kept giving us the run around repeatedly, we eventually found out they had been deceitful. Heidi helped me find other ways to help get our order sent, she suggest I contact Enchanted eyes directly and it worked. Our order was placed on Jan 3 and we did not receive the order until mid October. All though this stressful process Heidi was helpful and encouraging. I could not have asked for a better Go participant. Thanks again Heidi&#9829;

17. heidipay participated in a FL GO I held. Things couldn't have gone smoother and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!

18. I had the most wonderful transaction with heidipay. She purchased a Soom Rose Sprite outfit from me. Everything went very smoothly, she's amazing. thanks again Heidi, I'm happy you love the outfit.

19. Heidi took park in my Soom Obsidius splits. She was a real treat to work with! Very friendly, made all her payments on time, and kept in contact. She also let me know when her items arrived. I'd definitely work with her again. :)

20. Heidi joined my Soom Obsidius split. Paid on time and responded fast to each PM. ^^ Even though the head was missent to another split member (DHL's fault), she was patient and helped get it back when I couldn't do anything from the other side of the globe. (_ _) I'm glad all's well in the end, and she's a perfect split partner. ^^ Will gladly recommend her. Thank you so much!