1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heidipay

Nov 9, 2008

1. It was a true pleasure having Heidi join my ED GO - I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ... ANY time :)

2. Heidipay took place in my very first G.O and was an absolute pleasure to work with. <3 She always paid promptly and answered any messages I sent out in a timely manner. I would happily work with her again any time! <3

3. Heidipay bought a Rosenlied Monday LE limited doll from me. She is such a sweet and beautiful person. Had a great communication with her ans she paid very fast. She advised me immediately when the doll came home. I couldn't have a better transaction! I highly recommend her!!
      thank you sooo much Heidi!

4. I had another super great transaction with Heidipay :) she paid immediately as agreed and wrote to me as soon as the parcel arrived home even if it was night for her! she is such an exquisite girl, sooo sweet and kind!! I'm soo happy I met a new friend like her :aheartbea. I more than highly recommend her...she is one of the most serious buyer I have ever met in the dolly world. Thank you sweetie!!!

5. I sold a Sweeney outfit to Heidipay. She was wonderful to deal with, timely payments, great communication, very nice and polite! I would definitely deal with her again in the future, she's a great buyer.

Thank you! :aheartbea

6. heidipay participated in a Soom Cheshire Cat split that I organized. She made her payments quickly and her communication was wonderful! Thank you for such a pleasant transaction. I would love to do business with her again in the future. :D

7. heidipay participated in my Soom Sullivan split. She was very patient when Soom failed to send the items that were her part of the split, and always communicated clearly and paid promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Many thanks for a smooth transaction! :D

8. Heidipay made my first ever split a wonderful experience, she purchased the two limited outfits that were available with my limited souloid phiel.

even though there was a snag and i almost wasnt able to get him due to a family emergency they still held out for me and when i managed to pull through they had the money for the outfits right away! they were very patient and even agreed to wait longer for their outfits when i asked souldoll to wait until after christmas to ship since i didnt wanna risk him getting lost or damaged in the holiday shipping chaos!

they let me know as soon as their outfits arrived and were one of the most plesent and happy doll transactions ive had, this may have been my first split but after having such a nice experience i think id be happy to host another in the future! and i absolutely would love to do business with heidipay again any day!

thank you for making my first split so wonderful!