1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Helene - ^__^

Nov 19, 2006

1. I purchased her Dollshe carriers, they arrived quickly and I am fully happy with them.

I will recommend Helene to everyone.

2. Helene sold me a gorgeous Dollshe boy, and I luvs him to death:D She is a wonderful person, as a friend and to do business with. She's marvelously patient, great on communication, packed him up nice and safe and shipped him very quickly too. Just an all around lovely seller, and I couldn't recommend her more highly:)

3. I bought some beautiful 18th centuary period style clothes from Helene and am so pleased with how easy and relaxed she was with the whole transaction. Helene is a top seller and i will definately purchase from this seller again :D

4. Helene did a face-up for my DoT Shall. It surpassed my expectations in every way. She was a joy to work with, encouraging me to give her as much input as I could think to give her, and clearly really listening to what I had to say. The work itself was of the highest quality, and was presented to me at several stages during the process for feedback. Her photos at these (and the final) stages were complete and proved to be very clear representations of what she had done.

Would I work with her again? In a heartbeat!

Thanks Helene, for a fantastic face-up! :D

- Liam

5. Helene is the bee's knee's for comissions <3 she's both quick and brilliant with her work and I would highly reccomend her to anyone, anytime, for just about anything.

6. HAHAHA!! thanks bek! I don't walk dogs *scared of puppies* and I can't fix your taps though :D

7. Helene lovely agreed to do a face-up for me on short notice. Face up is teh wonderful, she did it very quickly and very well. And without really saying what I wanted, I got something a lot better then what I expected <3

[​IMG]
      Makes my Satin look so pretty X3 ​

8. I recently purchased a DIM Minimee body from Helene, who was patient enough to wait for my payment and shipped the body promptly. The package arrived safe and sound. She's an excellent seller, with very good communication.

Thanks again~! :)

9. Helene did the faceup on my Daniel (Soom Spinel) and it's absolutely fabulous! She's great to deal with too -- great communication and she's very quick.

[​IMG]

10. I bought a Tshirt from Helene and she shipped it super fast, and very good communication ^^
      Thank you very much!

11. Helene did the faseup on my Alois (AiL Bertram).:)
      And to say that I'm just in love with my boy is to say nothing!!!:love
      Helene is just a fantastic, fast and super friendly artist!!!:aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Helene graciously allowed me to buy an outfit from her on layaway. Very smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

13. Helene did an absolutely breathtaking faceup on my Sooah! She was great with communication and picture updates, and made her the doll of my dreams. She even fit me in during a very hectic time in her life! Thank you so much Helene!

14. Helene's work is amazing. She has such an eye for detail. I am so pleased with the detail in the face up she did for my girl. I knew she would be fabulous but she looks even more so than I had anticipated. Helene's schedule is pretty busy so I didnt think she would be able to fit my girl in. But she did and she got her back to me really fast too. I would recommend Helene as a face up artist to anyone. Her work is awesome and shes such a lovely person.

15. Helene very graciously did the faceup for my Ryu and I am beyond stunned at her work!!! *___* He's wonderful, and totally beyond my expectations! ^^ I'm more than pleased!

[​IMG]

She's a lovely person to deal with, polite and easy to communicate with. She also helped send the finished head to my best friend over in Melbourne (so that her mother could bring it home from me) and was very sweet in following up with it! ^^

I'd commission her again in a heartbeat, if she was so inclined. X3 <33333

Thanks Helene!!

16. Commissioned a faceup. She was great to work with, very prompt and nice. And did wonderful work.

Thanks!

17. Helene is awesome! I purchased a tshirt & eyes from her randomly the other night and she sent them and I got them straight away! I think maybe 2 days later! yaaay!!! haha I love them thanks so much! ^^

18. :daisy :daisy :daisy

I've had a wonderful transaction with Helene!
      Friendly and fast email replies !Fast shipping! and as I appreciate the care given to packing an item, it was a happy arrival day ! ~**~
      Thank you for the lovely experience ~*~*

:daisy :daisy :daisy

19. I commissioned Helene to repaint by Bluefairy boy and she was amazing to work with. Communication was excellent and her work was not only beautiful and exactly what I wanted, it was also quickly and professionally handled. I would definitely use her for faceups again in the future :)

20. Helene is definitely an outstanding face up artist. I commissioned a face up for my Twin-b who I wanted to sell a few weeks ago. I'm keeping my boy and I'm more than happy with him. Thanks helene for a wonderful transaction!! Highly recommended!