1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Helene - ^__^

Nov 19, 2006

1. Helene bought a wig from me. She paid fast and everything was great! A really good buyer! =D Thank you very much!

2. I participated in a trade with helene for some faceups in exchange for clothing for her Zaoll. Helene was a pleasure to work with, she kept in regular contact with me, and kept me regularly updated on the faceup with progress pictures. She did a fantastic job and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

3. Purchased some dollshe size clothing and shoes from Helene. she is a complete doll .. And I highly sing her praises in whatever kind of transaction you are in with her, She is a gem in the DOA marketplace

4. I purchased some dollshe clothes, a wig & hat from helene- an awesome seller with excellent communication, she refunded me for shipping costs AND gave me a freebie as well! The package arrived superfast- thanks so much helene, Noah is most grateful^^!

5. Bought some Zaoll jeans from helene and it was a great transaction. Communication was fantastic and the jeans were shipped quickly. They are lovely, thanks so much :)

6. Helene sold me some boxing gloves. The items were shipped really fast and communication was great.

Thanks!

7. Helene sold me another pair of Dollmore jeans.. smooth and quick transaction. arrived in record time.. I highly reccommend this lovely seller

8. Helene sold me a wig and shipped it right away.
      It very was a smooth and quick transaction. I recommend her to anyone who is interested in buying from her ^^

9. Helene has just purchased an Elfdoll body from me. She was friendly, quick to communicate and pay, and also wrote to me as soon as the parcel arrived. I would be very happy to deal with Helene again. Many thanks! :)

10. I commissioned a face up for my SA Dollshe Saint from Helene. She did an amazing job, it was exactly what I wanted! Helene sent progress pictures throughout and invited feedback from me at each stage of the face up. She interpreted my wishes beautifully, and was a joy to work with. Helene completed his face up very quickly and communication was excellent. She is an enormously talented artist, I feel privileged to have one of her face ups. Thank you so much Helene, I hope to be able to commission you again :)

11. I got a face up done on my 5th Motif Venitu and my Popodoll Nangong You. She did an incredible job, and was fantastic to deal with. She listened to what I wanted and sent many pictures of her progress to make sure I was happy. The face up is stunning- so realistic and detailed! I have already commissioned her for my next Venitu and will definitely commission her again in the future :)

12. Helene painted two heads for me, and did an amazing job. I am unbelievably pleased with how well she captured my doll's characters. Return shipping was also prompt and the heads were very well packed (the box ended up smashed and the heads survived completely intact). I absolutely plan to commission her again.

13. I comissioned Helene to paint one of my dolls. She worked like lightning - the head arrived and within a day and a half he was finished and I had pictures. She did a beautiful job, and i've had so many complments about her faceup from other people .She was very enthusastic about the project, which was really nice. I would reccemoned her faceup service to anyone.

14. I commissioned Helene to faceup my Miadoll Baby Lamb and I cannot say enough good things about the transaction. Helene had great communication, professional, friendly and prompt. She provided lots of WIP photos as she worked, adjusting elements quickly to suit my specifications. The faceup turned out perfect, very realistic and detailed, she brought my ideas to life. Finally, the turnaround time was amazing (from posted by me to back in my hands in only a week!).
      I would absolutely recommend Helene and RuggedRealism to anyone looking for a quality faceup and I hope to commission her again in the future :D

15. I just received my doll head and hands back from having a faceup and blushing done at Helene's Rugged Realism. She did the most fantastic job on my little Deogi girl. Her faceup is perfect with such expressive eyes and eyebrows and the most cute little chubby fingers. She sent great pictures along the way and was so fast. It was amazing. She is just wonderful to deal with and I hope she can fit me in some time in the future for another project.

16. I just got my Migidoll Ryu head back from Helene's Rugged Realism with the most beautiful faceup ever! She's absolutely amazing to work with, always sending beautiful pictures along the way with excellent communication! Her work is simply brilliant and I would LOVE to work with her again sometime! Thank you so much Helene!

17. I have commissioned Helene to do 3 faceup; a Sha, a puck and a Lucifer; I have never been more pleased with a decision! She kept me informed and send me progress shoot, she took everything I said into consideration and the result is simply breathtaking! She worked really fast and I got my heads back before I knew it. Helene is wonderful to deal with, her work is fabulous and I recommend her to anyone!
      I cannot wait to work with her again!

18. Helene painted two heads for me : a SOOM York and a Dollshe Venitu and everything was perfect. She's very attentive. I had very specific requests and she realized everything perfectly. An amazing artist (who, in addition, works super fast !) and very friendly person. Thank you again !

19. I requested a commission from Helene for my Simply Divine: Nkiru. I cannot say enough about the thoroughness and professionalism with which she treated my commission request. Communication was consistent and included process pics & even a video along the way. I think her work is wonderful and she was incredibly diligent about trying to deliver the best result. I would absolutely work with her again.

20. A++
      Helene did faceups on my 2 saint heads and she did an amazing job! Not only are the heads absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I asked for, she also worked super fast and had my heads back to me really quickly. Communication was a breeze! She emailed me every step in the process for my approval on each layer of the face! Ahhh what a dream to work with! Now I'm trying to find an excuse to work with her again!