1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hello_sunshine

Jul 27, 2006

1. I bought a body from hello_sunshine and the transaction went perfectly. We both had fires in our areas, so she was so sweet to wait until we were both out of danger so that the body would arrive safe and sound and it did! Oh and her packing skills are amazing! Thank you so much again for selling her to me; I am so happy that my dolly is whole at last! :)

2. Bought an outfit from Hello_sunshine; everything went smoothly; great communication; would deal with again.
      Thanks so much!

3. Hello_sunshine bought a Softly She Walk top from me. The transaction was very pleasant! :D
      Your shirt's in the mail! <3

4. I just bought an Igon head from Hello_Sunshine and she was the most absolutely amazing seller. First, she sold him to me at a wonderful price and he was just as pictured and I feel so lucky to have him. Second she was fast and friendly in all her responses and let me know when she was shipping him so I never worried about the transaction at all. Third, she packed the head carefully and even wrapped the box in lovely non-denominational wrapping paper which was just so amazingly nice as it made my head seem like a Channukah gift to myself.

Thank you so so so so much and I would highly recommend buying from Hello_sunshine if you ever get a chance! :daisy

5. she bought 4D set from me, fast payment and hassle free. thank you!

6. I purchased a wonderful jacket.....it arrived in mint condition, well packaged, and we had great communication.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

7. I've sueded a doll for her. Communication was great and payment was sent as soon as work was completed :daisy.

Glad to hear that your dolly is posing well. Happy holidays.

8. Speedy PMs and quick payment. Excellent buyer!! ^^

9. Bought a dress from me. Payment was quick, communication was great. Great buyer! :)

10. Hello_Sunshine purchased a wig from me~ She was wonderfully sweet and paid very promptly! An excellent buyer! Thanks so much. n_n

11. hello_sunshine is one of my sweetest customers, for sure ^^ just had another commission transaction that went swimmingly. Thanks for letting me know it arrived, too! ;D

12. Rayearth bought a sadol black knitted hat from me. Very positive, commicative, nice buyer to get along with, and she makes payments always in a short time.^^

13. Hello_sunshine joined the Dollga group order I did in October-November. The transaction went very smooth; communication was friendly and payment was prompt.

Thank you so much!

14. Sold a Musedoll cardigan to hello_sunshine, and was paid promptly. Thanks so much :)

15. Hello_sunshine participated in a group order I ran. Great communication and fast payments. Thanks :D

16. I sold a wig to Hello_sunshine and she was fab to deal with. thanks very muchly :D

17. Great buyer ! pleasure to sell to :)

18. hello_sunshine bought a dark green Mio scarf from me. She paid quickly and kept good communication throughout the sale!
      Excellent buyer! :D

19. Sold some eyes that glow, payment was very fast. Communication was great.

20. Hello_sunshine bought some tiny bjd clothes from me. They took foreeeever to get there but she was so patient and understanding! I hope the makeup package gets there soon too. A great buyer and a joy to deal with :)