1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hello_sunshine

Jul 27, 2006

1. I bought a soom super gem body from Hello_sunshine. She was wonderful to buy from, very prompt and kept me informed. The body arrived well packed and as described.
      would certainly buy from her again. :D

2. Hello_sunshine bought an Unoa faceplate from me and she was an awesome buyer! Very nice, paid quickly, and great communication. Thanks!

3. Hello_Sunshine bought a sweater from me. Very quick to payment and a real pleasure to deal with!

4. I've participated in hello_sunshine's Leekeworld GO and I really couldn't be any more satisfied. Communication, shipping, and transaction was very prompt. Thank you!! :)

5. I was in on Hello_sunshine's Leekeworld GO order, too! And, she was great!

She kept us updated on our orders, and I received my wig quickly and well packaged! Im very happy with how she ran the GO order, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Thank you, Hello_sunshine!

6. Participated in Hello_sunshine's Leeke group order-
      Everything went smoothly, would gladly do it again!
      Thanks for being our hostess :)
      -Melissa

7. I was in hello_sunshine's Leeke group order. The group order went smoothly and she kept us updated all the way.

Thank you for hosting!

8. I was also in hello_sunshine's Leeke GO, and give her a big thumbs up for her great organization and communication throughout. Thanks a bunch! :)

9. POSITIVE: Hello_Sunshine ran a GO for leekeworld items. I ordered two wigs and everything ran smoothly. Fabulous communication, fast shipping, and immediate act. I'd do business with Hello_Sunshin again. Highly recommended! Thank you! :)

10. Hello_Sunshine purchased a Minifee Miyu from me. Payment was instant, communication was wonderful...and she confirmed when Miyu arrived. All Smiles from this transaction.

Thank for giving Miyu a good home. :)

~Meee

11. I was apart of a Leekeworld GO and brought some wigs. I mistakenly brought two MSD wigs and she double checked her records. Thanks for calming down my insanity on the issues. I thought it was my fault. I would definitely buy from or be apart of a GO again with her! Thank you!

12. I was in her recent GO. I was satisfied with her organization and how she ran the order. Smooth transaction.

13. I sold a wig to hello_sunshine. She is an awesome buyer :D

Thanks so much!

14. Hello Sunshine bought some Yo Tenshi sakura pink wings from me. She paid quickly and was always polite and responsive to PMs. I would definitely engage in transactions with her again.

15. I bought a MNF Sleeping Miyu from Hello_sunshine. Was a real pleasure doing business with you! Nice PMs, well packed. Thanks again!

16. I participated in a recent GO run by hello_sunshine and I was extremely pleased by the organization and constant updates.

17. Hello_sunshine bought a pair of Yo Tenshi Yuki wings from me,and she was fantastic to deal with! :D Transaction was smooth and easy - she paid fast,communication was excellent and let me know when the item arrived safely.

Thank you very much!

18. I just bought a doll from hello_sunshine and it was a wonderful transaction. Very communicative and gracious. Fast shipping.

Thanks!

19. I bought an Unoa small bust for a very good price. I received the item in less than a week, and throughout the exchange I was given prompt replies and helpful messages. :treecookie

20. Hello_sunshine bought a Mio top from me. She was friendly, paid quickly, and a pleasure to deal with! I would definitely do business with her again :)