1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hello_sunshine

Jul 27, 2006

1. Purchased another headback from me and everything went great! :D

2. Hello_sunshine bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with.

3. I bought a sundress from Hello_sunshine and she was great to deal with. The dress was well packaged and in minty mint condition. I positively love it! :D

4. Bought MSD jeans from her and the transaction went smoothly! A+ seller!

5. hello_sunshine purchased an MSD outfit from me. She was prompt at payment and great at communication. Would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you!!

6. Hello_Sunshine bought a Wimukt outfit from me. She had great communication, paid quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. A++ buyer, I would definitely recommend her to anyone :)

7. I can't believe I haven't posted this before! I did a Souldoll split with Hello_Sunshine (I received the head and she received the body) and it was a great transaction! Everything went very smoothly and this was the fastest organized split I've ever done and may ever do. She's a great person both in business and in person :)

8. Another great transaction with Hello_sunshine as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure!

9. Sold a Bimong Narae to hello sunshine and the transaction was wonderful. She was super nice in all communications and was very patient in waiting for me to respond to PMs during a really busy week. Thanks so much, would definitely do business with again. :)

10. Hello_sunshine bought a doll from me.....she paid quickly and was very pleasant to communicate with!
      Would absolutly do business with again.

11. I purchased a minifee moe line body from hello sunshine. She was very helpful and kept chatting with me as we watched the doll take a little detour with the post office. Doll arrived very well packed and is just lovely! Thank you so much!

12. Some belated feedback for my transaction with Hello_sunshine about a month ago! She commissioned me for a faceup on her Narae and was super friendly and wonderful to deal with! Communication was excellent and she was willing to meet me up to pick up/drop off since we live in the same city. I would gladly work with her again!

13. I purchased a MNF Lishe head from hello_sunshine and it was perfect! Communication was great, she shipped quickly and wiped the previous faceup nicely. Thanks so much!! :XD::XD:

14. I bought a MSD dress from HS, and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thank you!

15. This completely Honorable lady partially refunded me for an issue not noticed before the sale. Great seller, thanks so much! AAA++++++++++++++ :sumomo: :aheartbea

16. I bought some MSD size clothing from hello_sunshine. Transaction was flawless and shipping was speedy! Thank you so much! I'd love to do business with you again :)

17. Purchased Souldoll Diget from hello_sunshine on a short layaway. He was shipped almost immediately after I sent the last payment and he was wrapped and boxed to perfection, with a full outfit and wig, which I wasn't expecting. Just the perfect transaction, thank you!