1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hemlock

Apr 18, 2009

1. I bought hooves and heliot head from hemlock ^^ she is a great person to deal with.
      she was okay for a layaway and sent the items the day aften I finished the payment.
      Everything was very well packed.
      I'm very happy with transaction and I highly recommend her :)

thank you!

2. Hemlock ran a Leekeworld GO and everything went very very smooth! Communication was great, Shipping was fast! Altogether a great transaction! Thanks!

3. Participated in a group order with hemlock as the host, and it went wonderfully. Great communication, and the item was well packaged.
      Thanks! :]

4. Hemlock hosted a Leekeworld GO I was a part of. She had great communication, and everything was very smooth and I would happily join another one of her GOs! :3

5. Hemlock hosted a Leekeworld GO that enabled me to get some Goral Horns. Information was updated regularly and the horns were packed and arrived safely. Thanks!

6. Participated in a Leekeworld GO that hemlock organised and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was great and she was very helpful with certain requests that I had. Overall a great person to deal with. Thank you again!

7. I was in hemlock's Leeke GO and am very 100% with our transaction. Let me just say, WOW! for the great packaging :)

Thanks so much Hemlock!
      Nina

8. I was in a GO hemlock arranged and everything went perfect! Good communication and shipped out my item very fast! Thanks so much - would very much like to join another of hemlocks' GO's.

9. I was in a split for a SOOM Chrom with hemlock and, despite very slow communication at some points, everything went allright. ^^ Soom screwed up during the website-revamping, but hemlock did what she could to make sure our doll would get sent out. :)
      She's also nice to deal with and all that jazz!

10. +1 positive, received the wig and absolutely looove it!

11. :aheartbeai bought some goral horns from one of hemlocks leekeworld GO's the horns were more than we expected them to be and hemlock was very kind and very patient and worked with me so i could still get them =] she packed them very nicely and shipped them the day after i made the final payment. great seller! would not hesitate to buy from again:aheartbea

12. Joined Abadon split with Hemlock. Everything went perfect~Hemlock ran this split in a wonderful Friendly Professional manner. Updating pm's letting me know as soon as items arrived and shipped immediately~~~doesnt get any better than this~~Hemlock is Awesome !! THanks again

13. I participated in hemlock's Eyes GO. I received immediate responses to my pms and was given free shipping to compensate for the manufacturer's lateness. The eyes arrived safely and came well packaged.

Thank you~!

14. I bought Two pairs of Glass 14 mm eyes from hemlock. the communication was great and I receievedpairs of eyes very promptly. I'm also very happy with the eyes, they look great! Would definately buy from again!

15. I participated in a GO for some eyes ran by hemlock. She is very sweet and easy to communicate with, and even though there were some mix-ups with the eyes (manufacturer's fault, not hers) she had already talked to the company about getting the problem resolved before I had even gotten the eyes in the mail. I would never hesitate to join one of her GO's in the future! :) Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. I took part in a Luts GO with hemlock and the transaction went very smoothly, she had the items ordered and shipped them out very quickly when they arrived. I would definitely take part in another GO with her again. A+++++

17. Hello! I participated in a Luts Go that Hemlock held. Everything went very smooth and quickly! Was a absolute pleasure to deal with! Will do buisness with again! ^_^

18. Participated in Hemlock's GO for eyes. She communicated well and the eyes arrived quickly and perfectly. Would gladly participate in another order run by her. Thank you :3

19. Participated in Hamlock's GO for glass eyes. Lovely product, thanks!

20. Lovely GO runner! She was organized, kept us informed, and shipped out quickly. Couldn't ask for more!