1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hemlock

Apr 18, 2009

1. Bought a buttiful black wig from Hemlock! Amazingly fast shipping great to work with!

A+

2. I bought a pair of glot hooves from Hemlock.
      Everything went well, and the items were also very carefully packed. Hemlock was also very friendly, so in my opinion Hemlock is a great seller. Thank you very much! :)

3. I participated in hemlock's Soom GO. Communication was wonderful, and hemlock kept us updated at all times. hemlock shipped my items quickly and they arrived wonderfully packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with hemlock again. Thanks so much!

4. I just did a soom GO order with hemlock. it was really a very smooth transaction ..very easy...hemlock is a very nice person to do business with and I highly recommend her

5. I joined a Soom GO hosted by hemlock. It was an easy transaction all the way through.

6. I was in a soom go that hemlock hosted. Everything went really well. let us know when everything was updated.
      Thank you again

7. I joined a Soom GO hosted by hemlock.
      Everything went smoothly and there were no problems.
      Thanks!

8. I bought a pair of hands from hemlock and it was well packed and shipped really fast! Thanks ^^

9. I joined hemlock's Soom GO and was very pleased! Communication was great and shipping was fast. Hemlock is a great group leader and I will definitely participate in another GO led by hemlock!

10. I bought a wig from hemlock
      wig arrived safe and sound, would happily buy from again ^_^

11. bought a blonde wig. excellent communication and prompt shipping! wonderful transaction!

12. POSITIVE
      I am buy the Abadon dream head from hemlock. Communication was great and shipping was fast and perfectly packing. He arrived in excellent condition. :fangirl:
      Thank you again!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea

13. Bought a pair of Beyla wings from her. Very nice, wonderful communication, great to work with, fast shipping. Would do business with again!

14. I bought a silver wig and beautiful eyes from Hemlock she had great communication and shipped fast, wonderful to work with! thank you again!!!

15. Just got my Beyla body from Hemlock :D Communication was great, delivery was real fast. Great seller and was very patient with me XD Thanks!

16. I bought three wigs from Hemlock, they were sent out to me right away, and are as I expected - highly recommended!

17. I participated in a group order that hemlock ran. Everything went very smoothly and with great communication. Super fast shipping, too!

Thanks for everything! :)

18. I was in hemlock's Soom Twinkle GO, everything went smoothly. hemlock was very good at keeping us updated and items were shipped fast and well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you hemlock :)

19. Purchased a pair of eyes from hemlock who was an excellent seller. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Thank you.

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
      Order: Soom Twinkle Sale
      I had a really great experience with Hemlock during this quick GO. She was fantastic and everything arrived safe and sound!
      I would join in another GO with her again!