1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hemlock

Apr 18, 2009

1. Great Soom Twinkle Sale GO - nice and professoinal and fast shipping in the end. Thanks so much. Cheryl

2. I was in hemlock's Twinkle Sale GO, and it was a great order-- everything was very clearly communicated, we were all kept very well-informed, and hemlock shipped the items out super fast after we received them. Thanks so much!

3. I participated in a SOOM GO run by hemlock and was very pleased. She kept us updated and shipped promptly when the order came. Thanks!

4. I participated in hemlock's SOOM GO and have nothing but praise for our orchestrator. There were a couple of hiccups because of the company itself, but she handled them beautifully, keeping us updated all the while. My items were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. Hemlock's leekeworld group order was awesome! she was very nice, got my money and my wig arrived very fast!! Will do business with her again! highly recomended!!

6. Joined Hemlocks Soom MD Alk split, and got the body. I was a little nervous at first as I've never joined a split before, especialy on a doll that I knew would take a while! But everything went smoothly and it arrived safely. thanks!

7. I was in a wig GO with Hemlock and everything went fine. Shipped fast, and Hemlock kept contact with all of us very well. Thank you again!

8. I bought a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands from hemlock. They were shipped fast and packed well. Would do business with again! :)

9. I participated in hemlock's split for Soom MD Alk eyes and wig. She was very friendly and helpful and notified us by private message when the split arrived. My items were shipped as requested and arrived in two days! :) I'm very pleased with this split and would definitely do business with hemlock again! Thanks so much hemlock!! :)

10. I participated in a Leekeworld GO. Communication was great. Shipping was superb.

Thanks a bunch! I love these wigs!

11. Participated in a Leekeworld GO. Communication was excellent and shipping prompt. Thanks so much!

12. I participated in a Yrie split with hemlock (bought the wig). It was a great experience-she communicates well, is very friendly and shipped promptly. I'd be only too happy to join one of her splits again.

13. I participated in a Leekeworld Blind Wig GO that hemlock hosted, and everything went without a hitch! Communication was excellent, shipping was FAST...an all around perfect experience! Thank you :)

14. I participated in a Leekeworld GO with Hemlock as the leader and everything went amazingly! She shipped out within a couple days of recieving the package to her house and I got it in amazing condition. She kept us informed every step of the way too, thank you hemlock!

15. Bought a pair of Beyla 'Cutie' Hands from hemlock. Everything went wonderfully. Super fast shipping and as a please to do business with. I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much -^^- ~ <3

16. I joined Hemlock's Soom MD Yrie split. Hemlock is nice and sweet and keep me up to date.

Everything went smoothly and my items arrived safely.

Thanks a bunch <3~~

17. I've been taking part to a split organised by hemlock. It was so cool and calm, communication was excellent, and the split was most perfect !! Thank you very much !!

18. Participated in a group order for Soom with Hemlock and she was excellent. Great communication, prompt, and knew what she was doing. I would definitely participate with her again. Thank you so much!

19. I recently participated in a Leeke GO run by hemlock. Everything went well and she handled a very large order very efficiently!

20. Participated in a -great- Leeke GO with Hemlock at the helm. She was quick, very communicative, and fast. I would highly recommend! :D