1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hemlock_Inyx

Oct 22, 2008

1. I bought a pair of Luts shoes from Hemlock. They are lovely and were sent quickly. Very pleased.

2. I really did not want to do this, but I have waited a significant amount of time and nothing appears to be moving forward.

On 28th of January 2010 I approached hemlock_inyx about a WTT thread she had in the Mini Dolls Marketplace offering her services as a kimono seamstress of considerable skill in trade, I wanted to sell or trade my Soulkid Snyder girl. hemlock_inyx agreed to the trade and also noticed in my sales thread that I had a male Soulkid body and offered to trade two Volks SDC-sized kimono for the Soulkid boy and girl I had for sale.

As I didn't want to go through the hassle of selling the dolls outright, I found the trade a perfect way to move the dolls on to somewhere they would be appreciated and receive something beautiful in return. It was completely ideal for what I wanted.

I knew that hemlock_inyx had a commission ahead of me and that as the two kimono would take time to cut, embroider and sew (made more complicated as the SDC boy kimono hemlock_inyx offered to make included hakama and a haori jacket) the trade wouldn't take place for some time, which again, suited me as I needed some time to research acceptable and relatively inexpensive shipping to the United States. We communicated ideas on colour, embroidery and cut almost daily. I was contacted by hemlock_inyx on the 7th of March 2010 telling me that the previous commission had been finished and my two SDC-sized kimono would be started.

At first I received updates (both pictures and PMed updates) fairly regularly as hemlock_inyx would both PM me and add new pictures to her commission thread. I was very pleased with the progress, however communication stopped for a few weeks from the 12th of March.

Communication resumed on the 2nd of April 2010 when I PMed hemlock_inyx for an update. hemlock_inyx responded saying that she had got a little behind, but again communication stopped.

I PMed hemlock_inyx again on the 18th of May 2010 as I hadn't heard anything more from her or seen any further updates on hemlock_inyx's commission thread.

However, on the 15th July 2010 I received this PM;

3. When I didn't recieve a reply, I sent another PM 13 days later on the 28th of July;

And that was the last I have heard from hemlock_inyx, however she has been on Den of Angels since the last time I received a PM from her.

hemlock_inyx has been nothing but polite in all correspondence with me and I really did not want to do this, however, the long gaps between communication have been frustrating and while I have been very patient throughout this experience, I feel that I have still been flaked on in a transaction and that perhaps my patience is being exploited in some way.

I appreciate that everyone has lives away from their dolls and that real life sometimes gets in the way, but I do believe commitments should be honoured to the best that they can be and I don't feel that this has happened in this case. I am unhappy that this has gone on for so long, particularly as the WTT thread is still advertised in hemlock_inyx's signature, and I am frustrated that I still have two dolls to re-home when the original trade was the perfect solution to what was becoming and still is a difficult problem.

The penultimate communication between hemlock_inyx and myself was 29th July 2010. I sent a PM to her shortly before posting this thread today to explain why I was creating it and because my intention is not to upset hemlock_inyx, I just want to draw a line under this transaction by receiving the completed kimono I was offered in return for the failed transaction.

4. Purchased a Scar-Face Shiwoo (FL) from Hemlock, and dispite my lateness she was very cool and calm and accepting of everything.

5. I bought a FL shiwoo doll off her. She was really patient and understanding with payments. Quick to communicate. Shipping was really fast. Shes great to work with I defenitely recommend her.

6. hemlock_inyx bought a dollie clothes from and the transaction was perfect. ^^ Thank you very much. ;)

7. hemlock_inyx purchased several pairs of sd boots from me, and the transaction could not have been more pleasant. Thanks!

8. Sold a pair of urethane eyes to hemlock_inyx, and everything went smoothly from start to finish -- PMs were prompt, payment was fast, and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

9. Bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was friendly. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

10. I bought from hemlock_inyx.... pillows
      Yes, really^^
      It was the part of a fullset I needed for my doll.

Transaction with hemlock_inyx....was nice and she made everything to get for me the littlest pack necessary

11. I sold my Tokyo Story Soo to hemlock_inyx, fast payment and wonderful communication, wonderful and friendly person to do business with, thanks again!

12. Hemlock_Inyx was nice enough to let me have her Tokyo story Kimono from her Soo doll as she did not need it and charged a very reasonable price for it. Thank you so much~ Everything went perfect and she was great to work with! Good Luck on your new kimono~

13. I just purchased an EID outfit from Hemlock_Inyx. Item was just as described, communication was quick, and shipping was super quick. Thank you !

14. Hemlock_Inyx sold me a fabulous Tous les garcon outfit for my Saint it arrived quickly and was just what I had hoped for.. Excellent transaction and would do business with again in a <3 beat..

15. This was my second time doing a transaction with hemlock_Inyx but this time I was the seller and not the buyer ^^. She purchased my Iplehouse JID WS I & we also did a partial trade of clothing + money. She sent her items out on the day as promised, were wrapped lovely and came very quick. They are in excellent condition and I love them. This was a wonderful transaction. I would love to do buisness with her again. Thanks so much for giving I a loving home!

16. Bought a soom Dia boy from Hemlock_Inyx, was a great person to deal with, replied to PMs fast and shipped him out quickly!

17. :pcupcake:pcupcake Positive Feedback for Hemlock_Inyx :pcupcake:pcupcake

I bought an Iplehouse SID Soo head with faceup from Hemlock_Inyx and it was an excellent purchase. She was very well packed and shipped immediately. Communication was excellent throughout. I'm extremely happy with the head.

Thanks!!!

18. Hemlock_Inyx is a great seller! I bought a baseball glove for my SD boy from this seller. It was marked as MSD, but I asked about how it would fit SD and Hemlock_Inyx not only answered every question I had but also took pix for me! Shipped was fast and communication was great. Thank you so much!

19. I bought soom obsidius head from Hemlock Inyx.
      eerything went smooth and nice.
      and head came well-packed and very very fast.
      thank you!

20. Purchased a Obsidius body from Hemlock_Inyx. Communication and questions were answered promptly and he was delivered in record time with no flaws whatsoever. I would gladly do business with them again!