1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hen88

Aug 13, 2009

1. Hen88 participated in my RosenLied GO. Payment was fast and communication was great and friendly, a wonderful person to work with :)

2. I bought hen88's LTF Bisou boy. He shipped him fast and he was wonderfully packed and I am thrilled with him. Henry is a great person to buy from and would again.

3. hen88 bought a LittleFee Shiwoo faceplate from me. He paid the deposit immediately, sent the rest right on schedule, and let me know promptly when it arrived. :) He was a pleasure to work with and I would love to do another transaction with him!

4. Hen88 bought a minifee head from me. He paid straight away, was very polite and extremely nice. A real pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend him. Thanks very much Henry. sherbet

5. +1 - Hen bought MNF Ryeon head from me. He payed very quickly and gave quick, kind communication. I was very happy to have dealt with Hen.
      Hope to deal with you again Hun!

6. Positive Feedback for Hen88

Hen88 bought a faceplate from me and was a dream to deal with. Henry posted a "WTB" in the forum. He answered my PM and paid right away, then let me know immediately that it had arrived and left me nice feedback. Totally a wonderful transaction. I hope to sell or buy from Hen88 again!!!

Thanks so much for a great transaction!
      Robbin

7. hen88 purchased a unoa from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction.

8. I bought a MNF Rheia head from Henry; he was a dream to deal with. So patient and very prompt. She came very well packaged and in record time. I highly recommend this seller and would not hesitate to do business with again.

A+ transaction! Thanks again!

9. Hen88 bought some shoes from me and was super nice and paid promptly. I would definitely do business with him again!

10. Wonderful buyer. Fast and great communication. Thanks so much!

11. Hi, Just had two great transactions with hen88. Bought a bunch of my BJD clothes on two separate occasions and both times was an absolute treasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, superfast payment...
      Thank you,

Nadine in the UK

12. Hen88 bought a set of yo-sd clothes from me and was quick to pay and very patient as first I had shipping delays and then the tracking was acting weird. A pleasure to deal with, thank you!

13. I did a faceup commission for hen88. Communication was prompt through out the process and payment is fast. Thank you very much!

14. Sold some white MSD boots to hen88 and transaction was perfect! Would definitely to business with again. Thanks so much hen!!

15. I just bought a head from hen88 and it's soooo wonderful. <3 very helpful, fast shipping, great to deal with :)

16. I bought Minifee Ruth and Juri heads from Hen and it was a very good transaction! The communication was great, the itens arrived very well-packed and it's exactly as described.

I would make business again with him for sure! Thank you, Hen!!

17. Henry bought some outfits from me. He paid quickly and was very friendly. Thank you for making selling a pleasure!!

18. hen88 purchased a sleeping MNF Chloe head from me. He paid lightning fast and let me know when she arrived. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction!

19. Hen88 purchased a PukiFee wig from me and was wonderful to work with. :D Payment was instant and communication was well kept from their end. A smooth, easy and pleasant transaction all the way through~

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;
      [&#9829;]​

20. hen88 bought my mnf woosoo head, paid very fast, would not hesitate to do business with :) i highly recommend this person great buyer :)
      -eloisa