1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HerrZog

Sep 19, 2009

1. HerrZog purchased a Soom Topaz fullset from me. This was a completely trouble-free transaction. We exchanged friendly, effective and timely emails. She was prompt in her payment and I am very happy with our successful transaction. She also promptly emailed me to confirm receipt of Topaz. Thank you!

2. HerrZog bought a Venturo from me, she was really nice and patient. I really recommend her.
      I definitely will do business with her again.
      Thank you for your purchase.

3. HerrZog bought serval doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction are very happy , very kindness and friendly , high recommend her to all of you , and i would like to say , i am happy to work for her ,expect the next time when we can meet again .

4. HerrZog approached me about a doll I had for sale. She asked me to consider shipping internationally, which I did after looking at her feedback, which has all been positive up to this point. We agreed on the total price and then I didn't hear from her for a couple of days. When I sent her another message asking if she was still planning to buy the doll, she stated that she suddenly had money troubles.

I would like to think that this situation for her is a one-time occurrence. Certainly her previous feedback shows that it is. But I feel the need to express my disappointment and warn other sellers in case it were to happen again.

5. Positive Feedback

I sold a WS Minifee Juri 2008 head to HerrZog. She communicated quickly and paid promptly. She also let me know when the head arrived in Russia and when she received the head. She made the entire transaction smooth and pleasant.

6. HerrZog bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

7. HerrZog bought a Vesuvia from me, everything went smoothly and she paid promptly, as before it was all round a great transaction~

8. HerrZog bought my Zaoll Luv. She paid super quickly, and was great to do business with. :D Спасибо ~

9. I sold a Soom Vesuvia body and fantasy parts to Herrzog - It was an excellent transaction and I would totally do business with her again!

Thanks soo much!
      Nina

10. HerrZog bought a Domuya Sd from me, and she was brilliant to deal with. Paid immediately, and always kept excellent communications at all times. It was a pleasure to work with her, and I would not hesitate to recommend her as a superb DoA member :). A really straightforward ttransaction

11. Herrzog bought my Soom Chrom human head; fast payment, friendly and constant communication.

Shipping was a bit problematic from my end, due to issues related to the Italian postal service (we cannot ship to Russia from Italy), but she was really kind and worked out a solution with one of her friends living in Europe.

Thank you very much!:aheartbea

12. I traded a Soom bi-weekly dress set for HerrZog's Heliot bow and arrow, and it was a lovely transaction!

She responded to my WTT thread and was super nice, prompt communication, and everything was packed very well. Do not hesitate to have a transaction with HerrZog, you'll be very happy :D

Thanks HerrZog! I love my new bow and arrow :aheartbea

13. I sold my doll to HerrZog
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. HerrZog bought a doll from me. Her communication was timely and pleasant. She paid promptly. An overall smooth, delightful transaction. I would be happy to do business with HerrZog again and highly recommend her to anyone else considering a transaction. Thank you so much! :)

15. I sold a Soom Bygg to HerrZog and the transaction was very smooth. Prompt payment, lovely communication and she let me know soon as he'd arrived. Great buyer, thanks so much! :)

16. I had a pleasant transaction with HerrZog. She had posted a WTB post for a Pipos fullset Charlotte and I responded shortly after mine arrived as I decided I did not want the size. Her communication was very quick and friendly. She purchased the set from me on a very short layaway and let me know when everything arrived safely. I would certainly do more transactions with HerrZog again. Thanks so much!

17. HerrZog purchased my Luts Dark Elf Soo from me. She was very polite and quick with communication and paid super quickly! She let me know as soon as she got there safely and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thank you so much!

18. Purchased a Mecha angel from me and everything went great! Thanks so much!

19. I had several transactions with her
      it was always great pleasure to deal with her !
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. HerrZog bought a Souldoll Double body from me. Her communication was fantastic and she was very patient with my not being able to ship during a holiday and the long wait time for shipping from Canada to Russia. She let me know when the body arrived. I would recommend her as a buyer for sure.