1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HerrZog

Sep 19, 2009

1. HerrZoj bought a May from me.
      Very good communication.
      I highly recommend her. ^^
      Thank you~

2. HerrZog bought a Auber from me. She had great communication and paid very quickly. Couldn't be happier :D

3. Herrzog bought a Pipos dress from me. She paid promptly and returned my emails very fast! I would definitely work with her again!
      Thank you again!

4. Herrzog purchased a Soom Bygg from me on layaway, everything went smoothly, wonderful communication. thanks again for a wonderful transaction.

5. I purchased a mnf Lishe head and commissioned 2 faceups (the Lishe I was buying plus another head) from HerrZog. I can't say enough good things about her! She is amazing :D Her work is beautiful, her communication was excellent and always very polite. The items came to me in immaculate condition and padded and cushioned appropriately. I am very happy with my buying and commissioning experience with HerrZog and I would love to do business with her again in the future.

Thank you! <3

6. Positive! HerrZog bought a Soom Beyla from me via layaway. It couldn't have been an easier transaction! Communication was friendly and payments timely. HerrZog even let me know when the Beyla arrived. Thank you! Would love to work with HerrZog again!

7. I sold my Juri 06 on modded Delf Body to HerrZog ^^

+Her communication was fantastic! Fast, polite and friendly : )
      +She was very patient with me while this was my first sold doll to different country x ) She patiently waited that I had checked out the shipping costs and that her spare hands arrived : )
      +Paid very quickly! and in EUROs, 'tho her price was in USDs : ) (thank you so much for it!)
      +She told me when the doll had arrived ^^
      +I hope to have business with her again! ~

Thank you so much for everything!

8. HerrZog purchased one Feeple Chloe from me and we had a wonderful transaction. She has a flawless sense of communication and sent payment exactly when she said she would. I was quite pleased with our transaction and would do business with her again without hesitation~ Thanks a lot dear! <3

9. HerrZog bought a Juri head from me in a very smooth transaction. Paid quick, friendly communication, and let me know when the head arrived. Thank you!

10. HerrZog purchased an Iple Zera from me and had great communication, paid quickly and was overall a pleasure to work with. I would do business again. :)

11. HerrZog purchased a Soom SO Heliot from me on layaway and it was a great transaction! As usual her communication was great and payments were swift. HZ also let me know as soon as Heliot made his way there. I'd definitely do business with HerrZog again!

12. Wonderful transaction with HerrZog! She bought an Elf Lishe for me, paid quickly and kept in communication. She told me as soon as she arrived as well! Would not hesitate to work with again. :)

13. HerrZog bought a Delf body from me and everything was perfect! Great buyer, super fast payment, nice communication and she let me know as soon as the it arrived. Thanks so much! :)

14. HerrZog bought SOOM Bazael from me with layaway. She was very good in communication and lovely to deal with. Thank you very much ^ ^

15. A+++

Excellent buyer, I recommend. Consistent and communicative. Thank you! ~Gus

16. HerrZog bought Soom Aphan Bronze from me and the transaction was just beyond wonderful.
      The payment was made quickly and the communication was very smooth.
      I am very happy with the transaction I had with HerrZog and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her in the future. ^^

17. HerrZog i buy my granado boyd
      very good communication
      prompt payment,
      very nice person I highly recommend it

18. Hi~!

HerrZog brought Iplehouse Freezia from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. She was very friendly, very good with communication, and paid very quickly. Thank you so much~!

19. Herrzog purchased my human Tuff - it was a great transaction - paid promptly and communicated clearly. It was a very easy sale! I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with Herrzog again!

20. Herrzog purchased a head from me. Transaction went great. I would deal with again! Thanks. :)