1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hichy

Aug 23, 2008

1. I bought an Lu-Wen head from Hichy. This was my second transaction with Hichy and I was so happy to buy from her again. Head was as described, packed great, shipping was fast and I was provided a tracking number. Communication was great, Hichy is fun to talk with.

I love the Lu-Wen head. I highly recommend Hichy for any transaction.

2. Joined hichy's crobidoll order and it was really a fantastic go!
      Everything went smoothly and i'm pleased with my order! :D

3. Bought a pair of heliot master hands from hichy n_n
      she was nice enough to place them on hold for me until i could finish getting the money and sent them out very quickly! *3*
      she was also nice enough to explain the issues with the tracking number and howcome it didn't work <33
      but the hands arrived safely and were amazingly well packaged!
      would definately buy from her again <33

thanks so much!

4. I bought a MSD wig from hichy. The transaction was absolutely perfect! hichy was very friendly in communication and shipped the wig quite fast! I highly recommend hichy, who took care to make sure that I had received the wig safely as soon as it was marked delivered in tracking. Thank you so much hichy!!

5. Another great transaction with hichy! As always, a joy to work with. Thank you again!

6. I bought IOS sezz from hichy. Shipment was extremely fast and safely packed. Would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks <3

7. Joined hichy's 4D go, and as usual everything was settled really quickly! :)
      Payment, ordering, shipping and stuffs!
      Really satisfied with the go! Will join her future gos! <3

8. i joined hichy's 4D GO. she settled everything fast, and she was also accommodating when i couldn't collect my items at the intended mass meet, and met me on another day. a really nice person to deal with. thank you hichy!

9. I bought the soom firelord head + feet.
      The communication was greaat and the shipping was really fast.
      Ze was also really kind.
      I would deffinetley buy something from her again.

10. I purchased a soom super gem body from Hichy. She was great to deal with, very nice communication, and she shipped very quickly>< Thanks a lot!

11. I bought a LuWen from Hichy, He was just as described, and she replied quickly with her PMs, and a pleasure to buy from~ :3

12. I joined a Grit-split <3 everything was wonderfull and very fast and he is very friendly

13. I joined a split for Grit, and Hichy responded quickly during communications and shipped my part of the split promptly. Amazing to deal with. :)

14. I bought a pair of SD pants from Hichy and the transaction was very fast and smooth! I would not hesitate to buy from hitchy again! And the pants look great on my boy!!!!!!

15. I bought from hichy a pair of Soom Grit's feet and everything was perfect. She's wonderful, sent the package so fast and it arrived in perfect condition.

Highly recommended for buyers!!

Thanks for a great transaction! Hope to deal with you again!

16. I did a face-up commission for hichy ^ ^ She is very patient, very kind, pays immediately, and keeps up with communication, which is like a super +++ for my international customers XD Overall the whole transaction was great~! and I recommend her to anyone and everyone <33

17. I purchased a Sadol purple tee & a Black (bondage?) top from hicky &#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600; &#8362;&#8362; &#9658;&#9658;&#9658; Excellent DoA Seller ‹(&#9685;&#8255;&#9685;) Thank You!!! &#9668;&#9668;&#9668; &#8362;&#8362; &#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;

18. I bought a soom grit head from hichy and she was patient with all my random questions. The head arrived in perfect condition and was very well packed. Definitely a recommended seller. :) Thanks hichy!

19. I bought a IOS Mezz head from hichy. The head came today, and it is in perfect condition, packed perfectly. She responded to my emails quickly. Very trustable, nice and fast. Defintely recommend!
      Thank you!

20. I painted hichy's Soom Topaz Head. She's friendly, sweet, prompt with PMs and payment. Overall a good and smooth transaction!

Thank you so much! :)