1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hichy

Aug 23, 2008

1. hichy bought a Soom Silt from me. Payment was quick, communication friendly and just a pleasant transaction all-around. I hope you enjoy him!

Thanks again!

2. Bought a wig from Hichy! was lovely and friendly transaction, fast delivery and lovely condition when arrived! Thank you so much!

3. I joined Hichy's split for a Lami outfit. The whole transaction was very smooth and flawless, I would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much!

4. Hichy sold Soom Beyla Hooves for me.
      The transaction went very good. ^^
      The parcel was dispatched immediately after payment in full.
      The hooves were very good packed that I pleased.

A great thanks! ^^

5. I joined hichy’s Soom Lami split and all I can say is everything was simply TERRIFIC:D

I had a problem with the customs because of the magnets included and hichy was kind enough to offer recieving the package back and resend it to another address or sell it for me. but thankfully they finally let it go and I recieved it

I cant thank you enough for your kindness and helping me with this:aheartbea

thank you thank you thank you:fangirl:

6. Thanks so much for Beyla Head! :fangirl: I'm not the first time I was dealing with Hichy and very pleased with everything. Excellent seller!:)

7. I bought a IOS Jaguar head from hichy. Communication was perfect and shipping was very quick.
      Perfect seller ! A pleasure to do business with :)

8. I bought a body form Hichy and it was a perfect transaction.The communication was excellent and she shipped the body on time and very well packaged.I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

9. Hichly bought a Yo-sd from me, had great communication, payed on time and let me know when the package arrived. Ideal transaction!

10. I bought a Luts Wintery '10 from hichy and it was a perfect transaction! :D
      She is really sweet and friendly. Very great with communication and always keep me updated.
      She shipped him according to the time she stated and the package is packed securedly.
      Buy with confidence, I highly recommend her!

11. hitchy is a great seller, I bought form him IOS boy. The doll come fast, in great condition, well-packed. There was great communication about payment and shipping details. One of the best deals on DoA. Highly reccomended!

12. I bought a SOOM MD Beyla from hichy. Communication was great, Beyla was well-packed and shipped quickly. ^_^ All in all a wonderful transaction, thank you!

13. i bought a soseo head from hichy and transaction was really easy.
      i needed a short layway, and we came to agreement really quickly about the layaway.
      when i finished the payment, i was a little busy to pick up the head from her, but arranged for my friend to pick it up from me. Hichy was really nice to allow this arrangement, and planed with my friend so they could meet.

Hichy is a very nice seller! I would work with her again! ​

14. Won an IoS head in an auction from Hichy. Hichy let me pay in layaway and everything went smooth and fast. The communication was perfect and the head was perfectly packed and arrived safe! Thank you so much!

15. I bought Soom R.Grit (Grey) from hichy. Thanks a lot! It was a very pleasant and accurate transaction! Communication was very pleasant and friendly.
      Grit is remarkable! I'm in full admiration. Thanks once again!

16. I bought a head from Hichy.
      She is such a great seller.
      Great in communication and so kind to let me layaway the head.
      She also really friendly and sent the head promptly after the last payment was done.
      Highly recommended seller.
      Thank you so much Hichy.

17. Feedback: Positive!
      Bought an Infiniti Body from hichy in a 3 times layaway and she was a great seller ^^
      She reminded me of the payments T_T and was very patient! Body arrived well and it's in perfect condition! I wouldn't hesitate buying from her again!

Thanks a lot!

18. Bought A teenie gem body. Came in good condition. Very happy!

19. I bought a Migidoll Yuri head from hichy and not only was the transaction smooth (other than me being a pain) but the head was also perfect and shipped promptly, and communication was also quick and easy. Definitely would recommend~~

20. Bought SOOM Feny head from hichy. Great communication and received the head in great condition~ Thank you ^^