1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HikaruMuraki

Nov 4, 2009

1. I bought 2 of the tiny laptops anf they came superfast! Communication was excellent. Thanks so much <3

2. Bought a few laptops, camera and a bag from HikaruMuraki and they were shipped quite fast and packed very well too. communication was great and when canadapost was a bit slow on bringing the things to me, She checked up on the items, worried about them too.

Thanks a lot and im sure i will be buying more sometime :D

3. I bought two laptops from HikaruMuraki and they were sent quickly and arrived safely . Communication was good ! Thankyou again .

4. I bought two dolly laptops and a doll camera from HikaruMuraki and it all went swimmingly, fast communication and shipping and all. The props are soooo cute! Various dolls are already attempting to claim them. XD Thank you again, m'dear! ^_^

5. I bought a violin and case. It arrived extremely fast, and very well packed! Could not ask for better, thanks ever so much!

6. Bought a labtop from hikaru. Shipping was fast, and she kept in great communication. Will definitely buy from again.

7. i purchased two macbook air props from HikaruMuraki. they arrived quickly and were well packaged, and her communication was fantastic. i'd definitely purchase from her again. thank you so much!

8. I highly recommend HikaruMuraki as one of the best sellers ever.
      I purchased a couple of briefcases and a macbook air prop from her -
      the communications were excellent, informative and friendly too, and the goods arrived at breakneck speed!
      Fast, efficient, the perfect seller.
      Many thanks Hiraku.
      Very highly recommended.

9. I bought a briefcase and pair of handcuffs from HikaruMuraki. Communication was instant, shipped the next day and arrived the day after! Wonderful seller - thanks a bunch! <3

10. Bought a violin set and a laptop from HikaruMuraki. Communication was excellent, very fast replies, was told the next day that my package had been sent and within 2 days I had received it.

Thankies so much again ^_^

11. Bought a mini camera from HikaruMuraki. Shipping was prompt and the camera was safely received. Communication was great as well. Thank you! :aheartbea

12. I bought two SD briefcases, handcuffs, japanese voodoo doll, and two cameras from this seller. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and items arrived packaged very well and in perfect condition. I love everything and now am very excited to get two dollie laptops for the briefcases. :) I would definitely buy from Hikaru again. It was an absolutely pleasure :)

13. I bought a Mackbook Air and camera from HikaruMuraki. Communication was fast and friendly and I received the items the next day. Would happily by from again! Thank you! :)

14. I bought a few props (Macbook, camera, Japanese school bag, and handcuffs) from HikaruMuraki and it was a great transaction. Communication was smooth and they arrived faster than I expected, and all was awesome. :)

15. I purchased a silver macbook air n__n.
      And the laptop was really safely packaged, it's a good product (even better quality than I thought it would be!)
      And also the communication was really good, she replies very fast.

Thankyou!

16. Bought a scale prop(apple notebook air) from HikaruMuraki, quick, nice corrispondance and fast delivery!

17. I purchased some props from HikaruMuraki and was very pleased with how the transaction went. Communication was great and items arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!

18. Communication was excellent and always very prompt. My items were shipped quickly and packed very well. Would definitely buy from HikaruMuraki again.

Thank you so much!!

19. I purchased a few props from Hikaru's BJD Accessories shop. I love the items very much! They were exactly what I expected them to be! The sales thread was easy to understand and easy to request what items I wanted. Everything was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition! Hikaru's communication is very polite and professional! I highly recommend HikaruMuraki as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you! :D

20. Bought a necklace of HikaruMurakai, very friendly and would happily do business with again!