1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hilarie

Aug 29, 2007

1. Hilarie bought a rosenlied wig from me and she was very pleasant to deal with. Fast payment and great communication!!

2. I bought another Littlefee faceplate from Hilarie, and big big thanks for another perfect transaction! A+++++

It arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Thank you!!!

3. i sold a 6/7 monique wig to Hilarie and everything went wonderfully. would definitely buy/sell/trade with Hilarie again! enjoy the wig :)

4. Hiliarie bought an MSD outfit from me. She was very prompt in paying as well as very friendly. Great communication. She definitely recommended!

5. I sold a Jpop wig to Hilarie. She paid promptly after we sorted out shipping prices and let me know as soon as it arrived. Very much recommended!

6. I sold a body to Hilarie, she was really friendly and the communication was excellent. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived on her end. Thank you :)

7. I sold a doll to Hilarie, she's a great buyer, paid straight away and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. Thanks for a great transaction!

8. Hilarie bought shoes and eyes from me. Great communication, fast payment, everything was nice. Thanks again!!

9. Sold a monique wig to Hilarie and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. She let me know when it arrived and was very friendly in communication. Thanks

10. I bought a beautiful little kimono from Hilarie for my MSD sized doll. She was great in giving me the measurements and even offered to do a little tuck on the waist if necessary. The kimono was sent out the same day and arrived perfectly packaged. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend Hilarie as a seller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

11. I purchased an LTF doll and LTF body from Hilarie and it was a perfect transaction. She was understanding of the need for a short layaway and shipping was fast. Great communication too! I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thanks

12. Hilarie bought a Narae from me, payment was fast and communications were friendly - thanks so much Hilarie!

13. Hilarie bought eyes from me and was very sweet - paid fast, and let me know when they arrived! I'd buy/sell with her again any time! Thanks!

14. Hilarie bought 3 pair eyes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Thanks!!

15. I bought a couple of LittleFees from Hilarie. She kindly gave me a short layaway on the second one. The dolls and extras were all in perfect condition and Hilarie's communication was friendly and helpful.
      I would definitely recommend her.

16. Hilarie bought a doll head from me and just really delightful as a buyer! Great friendly communications, fast payment and was so kind as to let me know as soon as the doll head arrived at her home. I highly recommend her!

Thank you Hilarie! :)

17. Hilarie bought a wig from me. She paid immediately and let me know when the wig arrived. Very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks sweetie! I hope the girls are having fun together. ^_^

18. Hilarie bought a pair of Ajumapama shoes from me. She was lovely to deal with in every way: excellent communication, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the shoes arrived. A perfect transaction!

Thanks so much! :)

:daisy

19. I sold a body to Hilarie. She is a great buyer: excellent communication, paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the body arrived. She is also a helpful friend. I am very happy to do business with her.
      Thanks a lot!

20. I replied to her WTB thread for a DT girl. She was a joy and a pleasure to deal with and I'm delighted my girl has found such a wonderful new home. I'd recommend her to anyone.