1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ho-chan

Jan 27, 2009

1. Marta (Ho-chan) bought a Yo-Sd outfit from me, all went very smooth, she's a wonderful person to deal with :)

2. Helped Ho-chan bought a Volks Charlotte outfit set.Excellent and friendly communication,speedy payment,very smooth transaction.Thanks for your trust.A++ buyer.Highly recommended.

3. Ho-Chan contacted me about my wish to trade my Dolpa32 Charlotte for a Lieselotte. After giving me all the information I needed and taking pictures for me, we agreed on the trade. She even sent Lieselotte to me before Volks shipped Charlotte out! I can't thank her enough for her trust and for making one of my grail doll dreams come true! Lovely person, honest and communicative <3 Thousand times thank you and I hope to do business with you again in future! :D

4. Ho-chan purchased a Volks wig from me and everything went beautifully.
      Payment was swift, communication always pleasant and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived.
      Thank you so much for a flawless transaction. Enjoy the wig!

5. Ho-Chan purchased a doll outfit from me. She is excellent in communication and fast in payment. I highly recommend her as a buyer.

Briar

6. I have bought a volks little lorina from Ho-chan
      She was really sweet and allowed me to do a layaway although wasn't accepting any
      Also she extended my last payment and give me more time to pay for my personal reasons
      Also when the package was lost at my local post she did open a invistagtion with her local office very fast
      everything was sorted out perfectly
      Overall: Ho-chan is really a very good in communication and understanding seller and helpful in time of in need and the packaging was perfect and the doll was very well packed
      I will recommend her to everyone 100% and I will definitely buy from her again

xoxo

7. I bought a Volks Yu Morisawa from Ho-chan. She allowed me to pay in 3 installments, which helped me to make this dream come true.
      She is very kind and has good communication. The shipping was fast and the doll was very well packed.
      I highly recommend and would definitely buy from her again.
      Thank you so much! :hug:

8. Bought gorgeous volks blouse for my doll from Ho Chan. Communication was super friendly and shipping simply light speed. Thank you so much!!!

9. I bought a Volks outfit from Ho-chan.
      She was a pleasure to deal with! Fast communication and shipping.
      I would do business again, warmly recommended.
      Thank you so much!

10. I bought a lovely fullset BotB Charlotte from Ho-chan. She was packed extremely well and Ho-chan let me know when she shipped and had excellent communication. I highly recommend her as a seller!

11. I bought a Volks Polkadot hoodie set from Ho-Chan. The transaction was smooth from start to finish, excellent communication and fast, secure shipping. The item is in perfect condition and just as described in the item description. I highly recommend Ho-Chan as a seller. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

12. Purchased a YOSD outfit from Ho-chan. Communication was always prompt and polite. I was given a few options for shipping and had them explained to me. Once I made payment the items were shipped right away. They were safely packaged and arrived faster than expected. All around this was a wonderful and stress free transaction.

13. I bought some :aheartbealovely Volks boots:aheartbea for my SD doll from Ho-chan. She was really nice by keeping ''on hold'' the boots for me some days as I was in a very busy period. Immediately after the payment she sent the boots to me presenting me also the invoice. The boots arrived today very nicely packed and in good condition. I am very happy! Now I need for my SD more clothes to match with the boots ^^
      Fast deal, great communication, quick shipping! I highly recommend!
      :sumomo:Thank you Ho-chan!:sumomo:

14. Bought a wig from Ho chan! It arrived quickly and was in great condition! Great communication! Would definitely buy from again!

15. I bought a wig from Ho-chan and everything went smooth. Great communication and fast shipping! Thank you! :)

16. I bought two pairs of Bambicrony shoes from Ho-chan. Communication was prompt and friendly and the shoes got here super fast, packed in a lovely decorative cardboard storage box to boot:) Would do business with again!

17. Purchased three BTSSB Volks limited dresses and they all arrived packed fantastically! Everything had its own bags, neatly folded and wrapped safely in a sturdy box. Ho-Chan was very friendly and prompt with messages, shipping was very quick. Would definitely recommend this seller.

18. I purchased a gorgeous Alice in the Mixwork lolita set from Ho-chan through layaway, and when it arrived, it took my breath away <3
      Ho-chan was wonderful to work with- very kind and very prompt with responses! I would 100% recommend working with Ho-chan, and would love to have the opportunity again!

19. Hello! :) I highly recommend this seller!! A pleasure to do business with. Packaged items very well!! Thank you very much!!:)

20. Ho-chan sold me a pair of eyes. Pleasant communication and prompt shipping. Would gladly transact with again. Thank you!

:bcake