1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hobbywhelmed

Oct 10, 2006

1. Hobbywhelmed is an excellent buyer! :) Very prompt payment!

2. Hobbywhelmed bought my modded Chiwoo hands from me and the transaction went great :) Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy!

3. I sold a head to hobbywhelmed and she paid right away. Very nice to deal with; a totally excellent buyer! :)

4. I sold Hobbywhelmed my ChiWoo Head and CP Body and Hobbywhelmed is an excellent buyer! :) She was fast with payment and great with Emails.

You can trust her to do business with! I know I would sell to her again in the future.

Thanks,
      Aaron :)
      Madonnafanme
      :fangirl:

5. Hobbywhelmed is an excellent buyer! I am so happy to have sold a doll to her! Super quick payment, great communication, and an all around lovely person!

I would do business with her again in a heartbeat, and I would recommend her to anyone!

- Wendy

6. Sold a wagon to Hobbywelmed, great to deal with and quick payment..will do bisiusneess again!

7. I sold a OOAK purple velvet outfit to Hobbywhelmed. Good communication and easy transaction. Thank you! :)

8. We had a great transaction with Hobbywhelmed. Quick, quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much.

9. I got couple of eyes from her during last dollie meet. she's super sweet!!! (and also one of my favorite doll-people) Thanks!!!!!:lol:

10. Hobbywhelmed bought sandals from me, repeat buyer, and I hope to see her again, she's always fast (payment) and very friendly. Great buyer.

11. Had a great transaction with Hobbywhelmed, I bought a MNF neck piece from her and it arrived fast ..thanks so much!!

12. Hobbywhelmed is just wonderful to deal with. She bought a couple of peasant dresses from me and commissioned for more. She was very clear on what she wanted and paid very promtly. Thanks so much and sorry I didn't leave feedback sooner.

13. Wonderful transaction--bought a Domuya bunny bag from her and it was exactly what she adverstied it as, and arrived promptly. Thanks again!:)

14. I have neglected to mention that Hobby has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that two heads are better than none! :D

She has sold me both a reminiscence Nabee and a Nanuri 07 head within the last few weeks, and as everyone else has stated she is a rock-solid person to deal with. I was delighted with her assistance in getting Nabee's eye-opening mod started, and with a little extra in the package with Na-Nu-Ri!

Highly recommended :)

15. Great buyer I would sell to again, thanks so much.

16. hobbywhelmed bought a bunch of stuff from me and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was friendly and payment was fast.
      Thanks so much,
      -Am

17. Sold her some clothes, and was paid very promptly, and great communication!
      Thanks! :)

18. Another great transacton with hobbywhelmed. She's such a pleasure to deal with. A+++ buyer. Thanks again

19. Hobbywhelmed bought a wig from me, and the transaction went perfectly. She paid and returned PMs quickly. She's very friendly, too! Highly recommended ^_^

20. Sold a corset to hobbywhelmed great transaction.Super fast payer and good communication.Thanks:)