1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hobbywhelmed

Oct 10, 2006

1. Just bought some eyes from hobby! :3

She was awesome and super quick! <

<333

2. One of the best buyers on DoA! and one of our favorites too! Thanks again.

3. I bought some eyes from Hobbywhelmed, they came super fast and very well packaged. Thank you very much!

4. I bought a wig. It was beautifully packaged and exactly as described ^.^
      Plus hobbywhelmed Was really nice when I got worried because the post office misplaced my package ^.^; Excellent seller!

5. We've done many transactions with hobbywhelmed and have never encountered a problem. Very highly recommended buyer!!!

6. I purchased a wig and eyes from hobbywhelmed. They arrived quickly and in excellent condition. All communication was fast and pleasant.

7. Sold a body to Hobbywhelmed - quick and easy transaction with great communication. Thanks!

8. I sold a wavy SD wig and a DZ outfit to hobbywhelmed, and she's been as fast and friendly as usual ^^

Thanks so much, a real pleasure dealing with you <3

9. Hobbywhelmed's ordered several batches of fur wigs from myself and wig-making partner Elemental, and she's always been fantastic! All the boards sing her praises, so I'll just add mine to the mix. ^_^

Thanks so much, it's always a pleasure!

10. Bought some eyes from her and Love them, Thank you for all.
      Super person to buy from :)

11. Was part of a GO I hosted - very pleasant to deal with and paid quickly. Would definitely do business with again.

12. I traded a wig for some more wigs. The wigs came exactly how described and excellently packed. Wonderful communication. Kind and courteous....Highly recommended.

13. I recently sold a Nanuri '06 head to hobbywhelmed. She paid very quickly and was pleasant to deal with. I'd certainly recommend her to anyone!

14. I recently purchased an SD wig and a pair of 20mm eyes from Hobbywhelmed and had a very smooth transaction.

There was so much tape on the package that there wasn't a chance for anything bad to happen to it!

Excellent seller; would do business with again. ^_^

15. Sold two wigs to hobbywhelmed, positive experience, very friendly and prompt ^^

16. #1 in our book!! Thanks again.

17. K paid me fast for my Model Doll Bag in black and I am hoping she is happy with her item. MK

18. hobbywhelmed purchased a brand new Iplehouse Barron head from me. :)

A wonderful buyer as always! Such a pleasure to work with and she always gives my dolls such a great home. She pays quickly and communication is wonderful.

Thanks again, Kath! I can't wait to see what you do with your new Iplehouse Barron head!

19. Bought some MSC from her. I had posted in someone's WTB thread for MSC and she responded to me. A wonderful person to deal with. I'd def. buy stuff/sell stuff to her anytime! ^_^

20. I bought MSC from her. I received it really quickly and she's really nice. I will buy from her again. THANKS!! :D