1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for honeyedbiscuit!

Jan 19, 2007

1. A pleasure of a buyer, thanks so much! :)

2. Honeyedbiscuit. is a wonderful seller and is so friendly. I'm very happy with my purchase from her. I bought an msd clothing item, and it came in pristine condition:)

I would definitely buy from her again.

3. Honeyedbiscuit ran a Dollga group order that I got a few wigs from and she was wonderful to deal with! She is very friendly and kept everyone well informed of the order's progress. I would definitely join one of her orders again! Thanks!

4. I took part in a group order for DIM headphones. Honeyedbiscuit was a great person to deal with and information was excellent throughout. Everything arrived in good time and was very carefully packaged.

Thank you!

5. Positive feedback for honeyedbiscuit over a Dollga group order. Great communication and my items were received well packaged.

Thanks for doing the order!

6. I was in honeyedbiscuit's DIM headphones group order. She was quick with updates, very friendly in communication and sent the items out straight away once they arrived. Highly recommended, and thank you!

7. I was also in honeyedbiscuit's group order for the headphones from DIM. She was quick, efficient and willing to work out alternatives with me when paypal was playing up. I was very grateful for her understanding and would reccommend her to anyone- thanks!

8. i have bought a cute little outfit, it arrived in great condition and really fast! thanx so much!!! :daisy

9. I participated in a DIMA headphone group order and Honeyeyedbiscuit was a great Order Organizer! A++++++

10. I bought a MSD wig from honeyedbiscuit. Communication was top notch; she was very friendly and replied to PMs right away. The wig came well-packed and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her.

11. Received doll hair in great condition - Very well packed and good communication all the way ^^ I definitely recommend her as a seller~! :whitetruffle

12. Paid quickly, pleasant to chat with - excellent buyer! Thank you!

13. Participated in a Dollga GO ran by honeyedbiscuit, she kept us updated and is such a nice hostess!
      Would love to deal with her anytime!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

14. I participated in a Dollga group order with Honeyedbusicuit. It was well organized and everything arrived in a timely mannner. I'd definitely do another group order with her (^w^) !

15. Honeyedbiscuit is an awesome buyer, just sold her a doll and she was good at communicating and very easygoing, even though I kind of messed up once. Fastest I've ever sold a doll and one of the easiest transactions. :D

16. I just received a pair of black Mary Jane shoes that I bought from Honeyedbiscuit. Very nice as described, prompt shipping and nice communication. I would happily deal with her again.

17. honeyedbiscuit bought a Volks Yui from me, and it was a smooth, pleasant experience! Also, the payment was super fast and communication was great. Thanks for the great transaction!

18. I sold a wig to honeyedbiscuit, who is a wonderful buyer! Everything about the transaction was smooth -- payment came quickly and communication was good. Thanks so much!!! :daisy

19. Honeyedbiscuit bought a doll from me and was a delight to communicate with and conduct dollie business! I enjoyed hearing from her and am so glad to have met her --- thanks so much!!!

20. Bought a lovely doll from this lovely user. Everything went swimmingly and would absolutely engage again!