1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hoobear!

Dec 28, 2006

1. Ordered two hats from Hoobear. Communication was flawless throughout; she was very helpful and friendly! She completed the hats very quickly and sent pics for approval. They arrived on time, well packaged and fit perfectly! Thanks again!!

2. Order two hats from HOOBEAR. She was wonderfully sweet and answered all my questions. They are beautiful and perfect. Thanks!

3. What an amazing seller! The hat was custom made just as I requested, Hoobear was polite, splendid to deal with and the hat is amazing quality!

Thankyou so much :3

4. Bought from Hoobear a black newsboy cap, so lovely and well made!!! Sent the item pretty quick and it arrived safely! thanks a lot :aheartbea

5. i bought a gorgeous hat from hoobear. She is really nice and her hats are professionally made! im thrilled :D

6. I bought an adorable little MSD from Hoobear who was just awesome to deal with! Super prompt and very friendly communication, great to talk to! The shipping time was amazing as she sent out on Monday and I received by early Wednesday! Packaging was secure and everything was in perfect like-new condition.

A wonderful transaction and I would gladly buy from her again and probably will!

Thanks a bunch, Hoobear! :whee:

7. Hi!
      I ordered two msd size newsboy hats from Hoobear; she is a great communicator and very friendly. The hats arrived to the Uk quickly and I adore them - very well made, a great bargain and highly recommended! ;-)

8. Just received 5 newsboy Hats from Hoobear, they are very well made and look Great.
      The transaction was smooth, communication great and along with Super fast postage I would be very happy to buy from again. thanks :)

9. I did a swap with Hoobear and everything went perfect. She shipped super fast and was great to work with and talk to. :)

10. Sold a head to Hoobear and had a fabulous transaction! Highly recommend.

11. I got my hat from hoobear! It's excellent quality and finely made. My boy loves it. Smooth transaction. Would def buy from again. Thanks hun! :D

12. Hoobear Commissioned a furwig from my wig shop! Her payment was quick and communication was great! Recommend to all!

13. I bought 2 MSD newsboy hats from hoobear. She took my order, made the hats, and shipped them out in a few days. For the one hat I had asked for a specific style - one that she hadn't displayed anywhere. But she made it exactly as I had asked. :) I'm very happy with both hats.
      Thanks so much!

14. Bought a pair of cargo pants from Hoobear, which was a great transaction all the way through! Great communication, fast shipping, and they came with a surprise newsboy cap that is adorable! I'd definitely do business with her again! :)

15. I purchased a wig from Jill and it arrived in perfect condition. She shipped quickly and carefully and the whole transaction was very pleasant. I highly recommend her:) Thanks again!

16. I bought an Fdoll body from Hoobear - great communication, it arrived very quickly and was perfectly packaged. Thanks!

17. I bought a Crobi doll wig from hoobear. Communication was great and she shipped fast.

18. I bought a Wig from Hoobear, she Replayed really Quickly. and it arrived so fast ^_^..and I love it
      she was GREAT to work with

19. I purchased a dreaming Shiwoo head from Jill and it arrived in perfect condition - great communication, it arrived very quickly and was packaged carefully. Very happy to buy from her for the second time. Thanks again!

20. I purchased a Leekeworld Cliffe head from Hoobear. It arrived quickly and came wonderfully packaged! She is a wonderful seller with great communication and I would certainly buy from her again!