1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hunny Bunny

Dec 15, 2006

1. I bought a LE Volks body along with all of his goodies (minus the head/eyes) from Hunny Bunny, and she's been great to work with. She was willing to do layaway and was patient with my payment schedule. Good communication, excellent packaging/shipping- my doll shipped the day after my last payment and arrived ASAP. I would definitely order from her again!

Thanks! ^_^

2. I sold SD16 body to her. and she was just wonderful to work with! Fast payment and very communicative. I highly recommend her!

3. What a great seller! I purchase a SD16 kimono from funny Bunny, great communication and super fast shipping. My girl love her new Kimono! Thank you !

4. Bought a couch & teaset from Hunny Bunny - excellent communication! She packaged it up beautifully & it came earlier than expected :D I would definitely do business w/her again. Thanks!

5. Bought an SD size sofa from Hunny Bunny and I'm completely satisfied with the transaction. Would love to do business with her again!

6. I bought nice purple Fer from Barbara!
      She is a very good seller!

7. I had a wonderful transaction with Hunny Bunny! Shipping was incredibly fast and her communication was superb! The doll arrived in beautiful condition and she included extras. ^__^ I am very happy with this transaction. Thank you so much!

8. I bought a pair of yosd hands from Hunny Bunny.Replied quickly and communication was great. very friendly seller and the hands have been packed well~:)
      Thanks a lot~

9. I bought a pair of jointed hands from Bunny. The hands came in flawless condition. She was excellent to do business with, prompt answers to inquiries and super fast shipping!!

I will gladly welcome any future dealings with her!

Thank you so much!
      L.

10. I bought a pair of hands from Hunny Bunny ^ ^ She is quick to respond to my pm's, very polite, and overall the transaction was fast & simple~ My item was perfect~~ Thank you so much <3

11. HunnyBunny sold me a Juri08 with a fer, it was a super great deal in great condition. There was some shipping confusion, but we got there in the end, lol! Thanks so much :)

12. +positive!!!

I bought a SDGr Lorina off of Hunny Bunny on a layaway.
      Communication was great and Lorina came well packed.
      She was very understanding when I requested the doll be shipped to a shipping depot to help me save on shipping.

Overall a very good experience and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again or recommend to others!

13. Excellent Positive Feedback!

I sold a fullset doll to Hunny Bunny. The transaction was smooth, communication was good, and Hunny Bunny was always pleasant to deal with.

It was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to engage in future transactions with Hunny Bunny! :)

14. Positive!

I purchased a Volks Romantic Sweet Dream Nono head on a SD girl suwarikko body from Barbara on layaway. Payments were quick and easy through Paypal. It was completed on a Friday and Nono shipped out on Tuesday (the Monday was Memorial Day). She arrived yesterday in exquisite condition. Barbara is very polite and kind in PMs. She responded to all my questions within a day or two, so great communication. I'm very happy with this transaction and purchase. :D

15. Got a wonderful deal on Volks Pearl outfit and it is in great condition. I am super pleased with the transaction and would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

16. i can not begin to say how wonderful a seller Hunny Bunny is! she sold my a Juri 08 hybrid on layaway and was amazing! when there was some confusion on shipping she actually let me get Juri before i was finished paying for her, i still cant believe the trust she showed me, in a market where everyone has to be careful she trusted me to follow threw and it means a lot! she was also very patient when my shipping address sent the second package back to her, making sure i got everything safe, she really is a fantastic seller and i would love the chance to buy from her again!

17. Barbara is a wonderful and understanding seller! I would definitely do business with her again! :)

18. Excellent transaction! I just bought a DollHeart outfit from Barbara, and she shipped right away. The outfit is in perfect condition, just as described. Thanks so much!

19. Sold me a very cute SD lovers style chair. Shipped quickly and was awesome throughout the whole transaction! Very recommended!! : )

20. Thank you sooooo much Barbara for bring Mox home to me! You were so nice and accommodating through the whole process. And he was so safely wrapped up!!!
      Thanks again! You rock!!!
      -Melissa