1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hunny Bunny

Dec 15, 2006

1. Hunny Bunny recently sold me her Pipos Curo and was very helpful as I put him on layaway. She mailed him out and he arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I could not be more pleased with my purchase. Thanks again for everything Barbara! :)

2. I bought the BTSSB=Volks Red Riding Hood set from Hunnybunny and it was a great experience. She was really flexible about terms, communicative, and shipped out really fast. I'm beyond happy with the set and would not hesitate to do business with her again!

3. I bought Ryo Narasaki doll. The transaction was perfect and fast. Highly recommendable seller

4. Hunny Bunny responded to my wtb thread! I bought a volks doll from her. She was absolutely amazing. I am quite a picky buyer, i requested many photos, including resin comparison photos. She got back to me really quickly with excellent photos and also accepted my layway plan. She sent him out immediately after final payment! He came well protected and in excellent condition. I will definitely recommend her as a seller! She has kept in touch throughout the layway, fast replies (even with out 12hr difference in time) and friendly conversation! Such a wonderful transaction. Thank you so much!

5. I purchased the default FDQ Ami Ayase outfit from Hunny Bunny. She was amazingly friendly and shipped out so quickly. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again! <3

6. I purchased a beautiful pair of Ginarolo eyes from Hunny Bunny and I just love them. Hunny Bunny got me extra pictures as I requested and was just great to work with. Thank you for everything!

7. I bought a couple wigs from Hunny Bunny. Transaction went great! Thank you. :)

8. I bought a wig from Hunny Bunny. The transaction was very smooth and communication was great. Thanks!

9. I purchased a volks yosd Sara and the transaction was excellent! Great communication and shipping. I highly recommend buying from her.

10. I bought a wig from her, super cute! She's great to work with!

11. I welcomed my Volks Sakamoto Ryoma fullset from HunnyBunny. Ryoma arrived so fast and in so perfect condition I just could not be happier! HunnyBunny was amazingly kind to accept my 5 months layaway and even allowed me to take a 3 month gap between two down payment and the 1st following payment since I need to travel abroad! Definitely recommending HunnyBunny!
      BTW, my first transaction here on DOA was actually also done with HunnyBunny which was almost 7 years ago:) Thank you HunnyBunny!

12. I participated in Hunny Bunny's Oscar Doll GO! I do wish she took photos of our eyes to see how they looked like, but I could look past that because of how quick she shipped my eyes! She even included blue glass eyes in my order that I'm sure will come in handy. Thank you so much for being a great GO host! I would love to do business with you again~

13. Barbara / Hunny Bunny is a literal angel of this forum! She listed her pristine Volks Luna fullset on the Marketplace, and allowed me to put her on layaway. Her kindness and patience with me transcended anything I could have hoped for in a seller - my layaway lasted much longer than intended, and she still allowed me to pay off my dream doll and bring her home! Not only that, but she shipped the very next day following my last payment. I cannot recommend anyone more highly than Barbara, and she will always have my gratitude!

14. Purchased an SD16 Olivia Morgan outfit from Hunny Bunny! She was perfect, quick replies, lightening fast shipping, and outfit exactly as pictured and arrived in perfect condition! Would absolutely do business with again, thank you so so much <3 <3

15. Barbara was very easy and wonderful to work with! She sold me a SDGr female body, and I found her to be a competent and accommodating seller.
      Thank you!

16. POSITIVE! Hunny Bunny sent me two DollHeart outfits. They were extremely patient while I lost power for a week! Quick shipping, well packaged, great communication! Wonderful transaction!

17. Bought a Volks SD16 body from Hunny Bunny! Barbara is amazing! She took extra detailed pictures for me. Very quick shipping. Body was just as described. I would highly recommend this seller! :3nodding: