1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Icchaeyo

Aug 30, 2007

1. Dear Caroline, thank you very much for my Fin. It was absolutely fruitful cooperation. Everything was so smooth. I am so happy to meet with you.

It is a big pleasure to work with you. :)

2. Here I am again; because I just love Caroline’s work :abow:

She seems to be able to bring out the inner soul from my Volks girls
      This time she has breathed life back into my tired and sad oldskin Volks F-08

I simply cannot put the doll down now!!!:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Caroline-you are the best!!! :thumbup

If you are lucky enough to get one of the next free slots available then you are very lucky indeed

:hamster:

3. I love love love Caroline. She is the loveliest and most professional person I have ever corresponded with in terms of dolls/sales/faceups on DOA. Her work is phenomenal and her ethic of quick responses and constant up dates should calm the heart of even the most nervous doll owner. She is amazing. She has painted four of my crew to date and will no doubt paint the rest in the near future. She is endlessly versatile and a true artist.

I cannot imagine using anyone else. Thanks again Caroline. :D :D

4. I commissioned Viridian House to do a face-up on my two Dollga Noella heads. The result was stunning! I am very, very happy. Caroline is always meticulous in her work and sends many progress photos throughout the working process. :D
      [​IMG]
      Sleeping Noella.

[​IMG]
      Open eye Noella.

5. I commissioned Caroline to do my School B's faceup and the work is absolutely stunning! She's very cordial and prompt with messages and updates; answers any questions and calms any concerns you may have as well. I would definitely send another head off to her for painting!

6. I sent two more of my girls to Caroline! She did a wonderful job on both girls. I will be sending more to her in the future.
      Here is my Latidoll Yellow Miel:
      [​IMG]?
      Thanks Caroline.
      I will post a picture of my Yo-Sd when I get her new wig.
      Hugs
      Melissa
      Isn't she cute

7. I sold a Leeke Wig to Caroline, another flawless transaction and she was very understanding when I was a little late in sending her item out. I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

8. Icchaeyo is one of THE nicest and most talented face-up artists you ever want to work with. She gives you blow by blow photo updates, and her strokes are perfection. Better eyebrows on a doll would be seriously hard to come by. I'm so happy that I got my boy painted by her and that I bought a girl she painted off of someone else on the MP:lol: Thanks soo much I'm so bugging you for more face-ups in the future!!:love

9. Caroline painted my Happydoll Marin for me and I couldn't be more delighted with the results!
      It was a really pleasant hassle-free transaction from start to finish, and I'm sure I will be back with another doll in the future. :)

Thank you Caroline - Marin has always been one of my favourite dolls and now she is just stunning! :dance

10. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Caroline :D

My Lishe returned home today and she is beautiful, really beautiful.
      Beyond what I could have hoped for

Caroline is the kindest and most patient of artists, and her work is of the highest possible standard
      I will have no other artist touch my dolls :abow:

Anyone lucky enough to have a face-up by Caroline is very privileged indeed

I am looking forward to my next doll being given this very special treatment by this extremely talented artist, in the very near future

Caroline-you are the best! :thumbup

:hamster:

11. Cleaned up some mods on my Juri 06 and done a awesome faceup! Made me love my boy again Thank you :D

[​IMG]

12. Caroline painted my Shushu, Chloe, she is the best faceup artist I've ever commissioned, her work is perfect, she makes sure everything is as you want and sends progress photos along the way. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone and hope that she will be painting more of my dolls in future:)
      [​IMG]

13. I commisioned Icchaeyo to paint my Supia rosy and It could not possibly have been done better :)
      I really recommend her and am sure to commision her again in the future.

14. I've commissionned Icchaeyo again for two of my girls, and they are extremely beautiful! I'm just so happy! Thank you very much!

15. Caroline gives many helpful update pictures and paints exceedingly well. Eyebrows can so often be a disaster!
      She also posts with great speed and care :)

Here is Lati Yellow Coco after her make-over:
      [​IMG]

16. I commissioned Caroline to do faceups on my Minimee Zack Fair and Soom Glati. I am absolutely delighted with the results and will certainly be sending more of my guys to her in the future :fangirl:

She is not only an extremely talanted artist, but also a pleasure to work with and totally professional. She sent me progress pictures at every stage of the work and when I wanted to make an adjustment, she was more than happy to oblige.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Caroline. I cant wait to work with you again.

Needless to say I highly recommend her ;)

(pics to follow soon when they have their wigs and eyes).

17. Thank you Caroline~ She did a face up for me and was wonderful yet again!

18. Caroline painted my modified EID Evan girl for me. She did an amazing job and truly intuited what I desired for this sculpt, and interpreted my instructions in a very satisfying way. She was also a delight to deal with, very friendly and gave several pictorial updates throughout the painting process. Thank you so, so much for your hard work and I am looking forward to commissioning you again in the future.

19. Not only an amazing face-up (just what I wanted) but totally professional service all the way! So glad I took a friend's advice and jumped on the wait list - this artist is going to be in huge demand!

20. Caroline painted two faces for me doing a wonderful job, sending lots of photos of her progress. I'm extremely happy with my dolls now.

Lati Yellow Cookie:
      [​IMG]

Lati Green Ronnie:
      [​IMG]