1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Icchaeyo

Aug 30, 2007

1. I can't say enough good things about Caroline.

The whole process was an extremetely positive experience. It was a pleasure doing business with her, I really felt like she was doing her best to keep me informed and to give me exactly what I wanted. Great communication.

I just got my Lahoo back and the level of detail is amazing, I was really surprised. She also managed to keep in mind all that I asked her for, even if I was a little too vague sometimes. She does excellent work.

:D

2. Icchaeyo's work just keeps getting better and better. I can't possibly say enough nice things about the face-up she did for my Tsukasa and her sense of customer service in general.

[​IMG]

3. I come back again to give repeat feedback…what could speak more highly than that?!

Caroline has repainted a Lishe for me in the style of her former face-up….I think the most difficult type of repainting work possible.
      And a wonderful ‘new-but-the-same’ girl has arisen through her magical talent.:abow: :abow: :abow:

Caroline also went above and beyond what is expected of a repaint artist here, when again and again I asked her to change and alter minor details to fit with my vision for my doll. :D

I cannot recommend the work of this wonderful artist highly enough; not only for her work but for her professionalism too. :3nodding:

I look forward to working with Caroline again in the near future

Thank you so much…you are the best! :dance

:hamster:

4. Icchaeyo did the most gorgeous faceup on my Minifee Rheia.

[​IMG]

She checked everything with me, right down to the very last detail. Wonderful to talk to also. Professional work and HIGHLY recommended.

5. Icchayo painted my Chrom and he turned out beautifull and exactly how I wanted.
      She was amazingly fast and kept me updated al the way trough the face-up process.
      I higly recommend her and her work ^^

6. I love what Icchaeyo did with my ryu boy Ivan ! She is extremely talented !
      And I will definitely commission her again ! ~

[​IMG]

7. I commisioned two face-ups to Caroline and I only can say good things about the transaction.

She kept me informed at all times of the progress of work and she knew exactly what I wanted for my dolls. She is a wonderful artist, a professional worker and a nice person.

I'm sure that I will commission her again ^_^

Thank you Caroline!

[​IMG]

8. This is the third face-up Caroline has done for me, fantasy make-up for my OE Beyla.

As always the results are amazing. :D She is extremely talented and a pleasure to deal with. She sent regular progress picures and mailed the head back promptly after receiving payment.

I highly recommend her and will be asking her to do more face-ups in the future. Thank you :)

9. This is the first face-up Caroline has done for me, and I hope not the last :)
      I am so happy with the result! She gave me exactly what I wanted. :D
      Caroline is very talented and professional!
      It is a big pleasure to work with you. :)

[​IMG]

10. I commissioned Caroline to paint my Elfdoll Lydia and the entire process was by far one of the best I've had here on DOA!!
      She was lovely to work with, was fantastic at providing stage by stage updates and her communication throughout was excellent!
      Her work is extremely detailed and beautiful; even with a vague description she was able to recreate my girl exactly as I wanted.
      I would not hesitate to commission her again in the future!! :D
      It was also a pleasure to find such a talented face-up artist here in the UK, as my girl arrived home the day after she was posted!!
      Thank you very much Caroline!!! :aheartbea

11. Caroline painted my Soom Glati along with his horns and he came out perfect! Exactly how I pictured him to look.
      Her communication was great! She walked me through the entire faceup, always making sure I liked what she was doing, and her work is beyond gorgeous! I would definitely commission her again in the future.
      Thanks again Caroline! :) :aheartbea

12. Icchaeyo is a delightful person to deal with and to know. I'm very happy to have had the luck to send my heads to her and get to know her a little bit. She did a wonderful job, I'm aboslutely delighted, and kept me updated with each step. Thank you soooo much for your work !

13. I commisioned Caroline to do a faceup on my Soom Beyla. I love my little girl to pieces, I am sure I will be back soon with another head for her to do!

[​IMG]

14. Commissioned two faceups from Icchaeyo, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction -- the paint jobs she did on my boys are gorgeous, with amazingly delicate linework and beautifully subtle shading. Her communication was equally amazing, with progress pictures during every step of the painting process -- she was extremely patient and accommodating, never hesitating to make changes or additions until I was satisfied. When the faceups were complete and payment had been made, my boys were shipped back promptly and securely.

Overall, I can't praise her talent and customer service highly enough, and I hope to commission Icchaeyo again in the future!

15. Icchaeyo rescued my Mature Narae faceplate!
      I seem to echo all the previous feedback, but the level of communication, attention to detail, wonderful talent and all round quality of service that Caroline provided was simply magical.
      Huge big Thank you,
      Flynn.

16. I commissioned Caroline to paint my Unoa Lusis and Chibi, her work is amazing.The service was first class, kept me updated and I didn't have to wait to long for my faceplates.I would highly recommend

17. I am back yet again to leave positive feedback of the highest kind :abow:

Thank you so much Caroline.....I love what you have done for my Cebee.....she is just so pretty :D

I repeat all I said before, I cannot recommend the work of this wonderful artist highly enough; not only for her work but for her professionalism too

You are the best! :3nodding:

:hamster:

18. i commissioned caroline to give my littlefee ante and my delf soony new faceups! An amazing artist she did such a wonderful job and constantly sent me updates to keep me informed, she painted exactly what i asked for and i am extremely happy with my girls new faceups. i highly recommend caroline, she works fast and has great contact THANK YOU so much for the work you did just amazing!!!

ante -
      [​IMG]

soony -
      [​IMG]

christin x

19. Icchaeyo painted my Soony. She's a brilliant artist and kept me up to date with multiple photos of each bit she did to make sure I was happy with it. She's very clear and friendly in all of her PMs - plus she is prompt with them. My Soony's head was shipped out very quickly and packaged securely. I will definately commission Icchaeyo again :3

20. Just got my AIL Chloe head back from Icchaeyo, beautifully done just as I requested, would love to commission her again.

[​IMG]