1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Icchaeyo

Aug 30, 2007

1. Icchaeyo did a face-up for my Limhwa To-L and he looks amazing *o* communication and shipment were both excellent and fast~ thanks so much! :D

2. I highly recommend Caroline's fantastic faceups (Icchaeyo) to anyone! She has painted my girls and they looks even more beautiful than I could ever have hoped. She did such a wonderful job.
      I'm very happy with her service - she is easy to deal with and responds quickly. She also sent a lot of progress photos on each stage. And she sent me some sweets with the package, how sweet is she? ^^

Thank you again, Caroline! ;)

3. Caroline painted my Leekeworld Mabel, and I couldn't be more happy! :D It was my first ever custom face-up, so I was a bit nervous, but Caroline's lovely progress pictures kept me informed very well indeed, and she reacted to my change requests with great accuracy and kindness! She's a true professional, and I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Thank you so, so much Caroline, I LOVE my girl!! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

4. Caroline painted my Soom Yrie and I'm really happy with both with how the doll turned out and the commissionin process. Great communication and lots of in-progress photos, I felt really involved with in how the faceup was progressing and the look that Caroline was creating for my doll. The whole commission was a really positive experience. I highly recommend her and her work! :aheartbea

5. Another amazing transaction with Caroline. She recently gave my Abadon a new faceup and created the exact look I've always wanted for him. She also very kindly did a completely new faceup for my little Glati (due to the vagaries of MSC and some slight flaking) totally free of charge. In my opinion, she was under no obligation to totally wipe and repaint him, but she did just this with no hesitation and was more than happy to do so. :)

I cannot recommend her highly enough. Communication is frequent, as are progress pictures. She is a pleasure to work with....friendly, professional and the heads were returned as soon as I sent payment.

I think the faceups speak for themselves. Thank you so much Caroline. You rock!!

I'll be back soon :fangirl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Icchaeyo bought some eyes from me, she was super friendly, paid and communicated promptly and i would definitely recommend her!

7. Commissioned two more faceups from Icchaeyo, and once again, I couldn't be more pleased -- the same amazing communication and progress updates, the same thorough and secure packing job, and the same stunning end results. She is a complete pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend her without hesitation!

8. I just finished commissioning Caroline for my third faceup. She's a delight to work with, is very prompt in shipping and communication, is a skilled artist and definately one of my favourites on DOA. She helped me with unfortunate customs fees which neither of us were aware were going to happen by letting me pay for them with the rest of my commission payment. I can't thank her enough for making my Soom Afi adorable <3 Thanks!

9. Caroline did beautiful face-ups on my RML Elf and AiL Fiona. Her work is both delicate and exquisite.

10. Caroline gave my EID Luna a wonderful face-up, the second time I have commissioned her and as last time I am delighted with the results. She kept me informed all the way with progress photos and the communication and speed of working was excellent, highly recommended!

11. Caroline brought my paletan Arin to life before my very eyes!!! :D

She is patient, understanding and so kind.

But best of all about using this artist, is the fact that she shows photos of progress before going onto the next stage; this is invaluable and makes the whole process a shared one, as it takes into account the vision of the owner as well as that of the artist.

And for that reason I think Caroline is the best!!!! :abow:

Thank you so much!:)

12. I commisioned Ichaeyo to do a face-up on my Mnf Miyu and she is just perfect.
      The whole transaction went very smooth, as always.

Thank you so much,

Azra-Elle

13. I sent two of my little Volks Yosds to Caroline for new faceups and they came back this week....they are absolutely gorgeous and I'm delighted with them. Caroline's work is wonderful and she works quickly and sends lots of progress photos, I will certainly send someone else to her in the future if I'm lucky enough to get another slot!
      Here's Jack (Ayumu) and Keira (Tinatsu):

14. i totally forgot to leave feedback before so this shall be a HUGE feedback post! Caroline has painted most of my dolls, she is the best person to work with, always friendly and constantly sends progress pictures and keeps me updated. Caroline works very fast and always sends the heads back safely and quickly! I cant thank her enough for making my dolls so perfect and for working so hard on them! Here are my dolls that caroline has painted to date ^__^

most recent was my Volks Fo1 who just arrived back today
      [​IMG]
      jenny times &lt;3 by The Happiest Princess, on Flickr

My luts Delf Miyu
      [​IMG]
      Ibi &lt;3 by The Happiest Princess, on Flickr

My Luts delf soony ( now owned by mawi)
      [​IMG]
      isoline new eyes by The Happiest Princess, on Flickr

and My littlefee ante
      [​IMG]
      lila's new dress by The Happiest Princess, on Flickr

15. I commissioned Icchaeyo to paint my Volks Megu and I couldn't be more pleased. The work is so detailed and delicate, I'm over the moon with it. I appreciated that at each stage she would send me multi-angled pictures of the face-up in progress in case I needed her to make any changes (I didn't because she interpreted my commission better than I even imagined it to be!)

Highly, highly recommended!

16. I commissioned Icchaeyo to paint my MNF Shushu and Unoa Lusis. She also did some slight modifications on them. I have to say that I couldn't be more pleased with her work. She's a genius. :aheartbea
      She was the first person I commisioned to paint my dolls and it was really nice to work with her. She's absolutely friendly, really listening to her customers and always kept me updated with the newest progress pictures of my dolls. Last point is especially nice because if the're might be some stuff that does not meet your expectations you can tell her and she'll quickly change it. :aheartbea
      Caroline works unbelievable fast and send the heads/faceplates safely(really well packaged) and fast back! I don't know if I'll ever consider commission someone else because I can't be more pleased with her work. :D

Some pictures of my dolls::)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. I commissioned face ups for my Elfdoll Twiggy OE and Dollndoll Bubble. Caroline did the most amazing job with them. She really listened to my wishes and didn't mind changing some things I wasn't completely happy with. I am very pleased with her work, communication and everything. Considering she had a huge pile of dolls to be painted this time, she worked quickly and yet professionally.

Thank you! <3

[​IMG]
      Kokoro by jeni bunny, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Sweet look &lt;3 by jeni bunny, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Sweet look &lt;3 by jeni bunny, on Flickr

18. Caroline sold me a CP El (s.mod) head with faceup... and he is so wonderful it has left me slightly speechless!! :aheartbea

Fantastic communication throughout, and extremely speedy shipping, especially given the weather at the moment, also very securely packaged to avoid damage... absolutely perfect transaction and I can't wait to do business again!! :D

19. Been commissioning faceups from Caroline for a few years now. She is one of the nicest and most professional people I have had the pleasure to work with on DOA. Her faceups are beautiful and I am very pleased with my new and improved Williams and Beryl. Great communication, stage by stage photography and a very gracious willingness to adapt her work for my wishes. Perfect. Thanks for another brilliant transaction. :D

20. Very positive transaction!
      I bought a Minifee S.Shushu head modded and face-upped by Caroline/Iccaheyo. She was very communicative and friendly throughout the process and was very quick to ship even though it was very close to Christmas at the time. The head was packed extremely well and is absolutely gorgeous- even more beautiful than the photos and everything is as Caroline described. Wonderful and sweet woman to do business with - I'd recommend her any day!