1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

***Feedback for ikke777***

Sep 25, 2009

1. I took part in ikke77's Alice collection GO. Everything went very well and she kept us well informed throughout the whole thing. My items arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks

2. I participated in Alice GO ikke777 organised. Communication was very good abd shipping fast. Highly recommended!

3. ikke777 Bought a MSD head from me.
      Shes wounderful to deal whit, great communication, fast payment and overall good buyer to deal whit.
      Would love to deal whit again.

4. ikke777 bought a DD-Anne Tiny Near from me... great communication and fast payment - thanks!

~perley

5. ikke777 participated in my GO and everything went smoothly. She was quick to pay and respond and I would be happy to have future transactions with her. :)

6. Ikke777 bought a bunch of body parts from me and the transaction was absolutely perfect: fast payment, great communication and a very kind notice the moment the package arrived after its loooong trip to the Netherlands.

It'll be a pleasure to do business with Ikke777 again~!:kitty2

7. ikke777 took part in my happy camille GO, she paid fast and there was great communication! Recommended! Thank you :)

8. I participated in the Luts Go Ikke organised last December. Everything went very well, with plenty of communication. I would not hestitate to do this again!

9. Participated in a group order run by ikke777.

She was extremely meticulous, checked and confirmed every detail of the whole thing.
      Every information was detailed and accurate.

Overall, a very possitive experience!
      Thank you again!

10. I took part in Ikke's Luts GO, and was very happy with it! She was wonderful to deal with, perfect all the way. Highly recommended! ^^

11. I participated in a GO organised by ikke77.
      Everything went well. Communication was nice and any questions were answered quickly. Would join again! ^^
      Thank you!

12. I had a flawless transaction with ikke777: :) she sent me one of these beautiful SD-sized masks she makes; communication was perfect, and package arrived in no time!
      I highly recommend this product of ikke 777's craftmanship! :aheartbea

13. I took part in her Luts Go.
      We had a great and friendly communication.
      The whole transaction was a pleasure.
      I highly recommend ikke! :D

14. ikke777 bought a load of dikadoll hands from me, lovely person, paid super fast, would happily do business with again <3

15. I joined a Alice's collection GO arranged by Ikke777. Very satisfied with communication and shipping time.
      ++++ from me :)

16. ikke777 bought a minimee head from me and she's a great buyer!
      Thank you very much! ^_^

17. I took part in ikke77's Alice collection GO! All was very well organised. Highly recommended!

18. ikke777 bought a pair of white Luka hands from me, fast payment and excellent communication
      Would definitely sell to again!
      Xx

19. Sold to this wonderful and considerate buyer, some HTF optional ears. Prompt payment, good communication, and easy peasy to deal with.

20. ikke777 ran a Luts Go that I joined. Smooth communication and everything went perfect. Thanks for running the Go!