1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

***Feedback for ikke777***

Sep 25, 2009

1. I participated in Ikke's Tom Baker Minimee GO! It was well run. She kept it on track with great results.
      Thanks,
      Robin

2. Ikke bought an SDF Harmony head from me ^^ The transaction was wonderful throughout with good communication and fast payment. :D Thank you!

3. ikke777 bought a Saint Faceplate from me, prompt paiement et really nice communication. Thanks

4. I participated in a group minimee order ike777 organised.
      She kept us well informed through the long wait. I would join another with her anytime.

5. ikke777 is really sweet and I am very happy to know her she bough a sd head and paid fast and I can only say nice things about the whole process.THANK YOU ikke777

6. ikke777 bought a J.I.D. male body from me through these forums, and we met up at a local BJD convention to settle the deal. We agreed that I would send the official papers & restringing guide afterwards, because I'd forgotten to pack them ^^" She is a lovely person, and a good buyer too! Would definitely recommend :)

7. I participated in a Luts GO ran by Ikkes777, and everythink went perfect. She was great to work with, and I would recommend her to everyone. :whitetruffle

8. I was in ikkes777's Luts GO and everything went well. My items arrived safe. Thank you very much!

9. ikke777 bought a Soom head from me. Everything went smoothly, with nice communication, quick payment and she let me know when it arrived. Definitely a recommended buyer!

Thanks again! :truffle

10. Was part of the latest Alice GO.
      Ikke777 was brilliant, great communication. Helpful and a brilliant organiser of the GO.
      Trustworthy and just perfect person to work with in buying something.
      Thank you!!

11. I took part in ikke777's Luts GO. She is absolutely wonderful.
      Kept me well updated, and her packing was clever.
      Would definitely work with again :)

12. ikke777 very kindly made a costume to commission in trade for my Unidoll body. She was really helpful and friendly and took lots of details about what I wanted. She went to work straight away and the result surpassed my expectations - it is exactly what I wanted! A big thank you... :)

13. ikke777 bought a BBB Sprite from me and the entire transaction was just lovely. She payed quickly, told me when she received the doll, and was very nice. Thanks so much!

14. I sold Souldoll Amy head to ikke777.
      She paid promptly and responded fast and sincere.
      Such a great buyer!! Highly recommended!!
      Thank you for the perfect transaction!!

15. Ikke777 and I split a Souldoll Souloid AN and she's been an absolute darling all the way.
      Everything's been smooth and she's been a joy to work with :)

16. I joined a DiM minimee GO that Ikke777 was hosting. I was blown away with amount of help, speedy and informative communication, and friendliness I received throughout the entire process. She passed on info to the company from all of us and then kept everyone updated very well about the progress on the other side of things too. My money was safe in her hands and I received exactly what was promised.
      I can't thank you enough for the positive experience!

17. Ikke Purchased an Older Kid Delf head from me. Great communication, fast payment, and an all around fantastic transaction!

18. I sold a pair of Doll-Chateau kid hands to ikke777, and she was a joy to do business with! Friendly communications and a very pleasant and speedy transaction. She also gave me a great tip on a safe and cheaper shipping alternative within the Netherlands.

I’d definitely love to do business with her again if the occasion arises!

Many thanks again:)

19. Once again I participated in one of Ikke wonderful GO! The Rose Tyler GO! As usual she was great with communication. Kept everyone well informed. Responded super fast to people's concerns. And was overall just great to talk to!! She's a dream to work with!

20. Ikke777 organised a GO to Luts for their winter event 2012, which I joined. She handled the order very well, kept us updated on our order's progress, and always replied promptly and helpfully to messages. My girl arrived in perfect condition, and even though she had checked on it after the package got to her, signs of tampering were barely there. A friendly and diligent group order host, thank you! :)