1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

***Feedback for ikke777***

Sep 25, 2009

1. Just got my adorable Ada today! Super smooth trade! Awesome communication! My first trade! Thanks Ikke777! [​IMG]

2. ikke777 purchased a Luts head from me, it was a perfect transaction with lovely,friendly communication, super fast payment and she kindly let me know when it arrived safely. I would recommend a transaction with ikke777 to everyone and hope to trade again in the future!

3. Friendly , honest and good communication ,this was a pleasant transaction.

4. I took part in Ikke's luts GO and everything went perfectly, great communication and fast shipping! thank you a lot!!

5. I participated in ikke777's lut's GO and she was a great host! Everything went perfectly well. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks very much!

6. She bought a Luts pumpkin head from me. Fast payment and quick communication. Super transaction.

7. Did a lovely trade with this person. My doll for some outfits and a custom outfit. Items were well designed and were shipped fast. I am very happy with this trade and would be happy to do it again.

8. Ikke777 participated in my LUTS Delf split. Although I had to give her the unfortunate news that they doll would be Aragorn instead of Arwen, therefore having to drop her from the split, she happily bought the Aragorn head and ended the split faster than I would have ever expected~!
      She was such a joy to work with and each PM was filled with such excitement~! Payments were prompt and altogether she was a great split partner~!
      I wouldn't hesitate to do another split with her~!
      Enjoy your boy~! <3333

9. I took part in ikke777's Mirodoll GO. Communication was perfect, fast as lightning, and she's a wonderful person to deal with. She tried her hardest to get me to join the GO even though the order was already packed up and ready to be shipped. Thanks so much for this!!! I visited her personally to pick up my doll body, which was lovely. I'd gladly join another GO organized by ikke777! Thank you for the smoothest and quickest GO experience ever ^^

10. Positive feedback! :) I was part of the ikke777´s GO. Communication was nice and very pleasant. I had little issues with the samples which was completely post office fail but she handled it gracefully with the company. Even trough this complication everything was nicely smooth and my boy arrived safe and sound. Thank you for organizing this GO ^^ You are wonderful and responsible person to deal with.

11. Ikke bought my MNM Zack Fair head. She was easy to communicate with and paid promptly once we'd set a price. She informed me when he arrived, as well. Overall, I am very happy with this transaction, and would certainly do business with her again. :)

12. Ikke77 purchased 2 minimee heads from me, kira and jem from the dark crystal. Ikke77 was a delight to sell to, communication was great, fast payment and Ikke77 told me that the heads had arrived safe. The whole transaction was a pleasure and i hope to do business with Ikke77 in the future, as everything was really smooth. Thank you and I hope you have lost of fun with Kira and Jem!

13. Ikke bought a Volks MSD body from me and it was a great transaction, prompt payment and great friendly communication, would happily do business w her again (:

14. ikke777 bought a leekeworld 1/3 body from me, and everything was fantastic! Even let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend ikke777 as a buyer!

15. I sold a DZ 70cm boy body to ikke777 — lovely to deal with, prompt to pay. I would highly recommend!

16. I had a great transaction with ikke777
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ikke777 bought a FP60 head from me.
      Paid fast and let me know when the doll arrived.

Is a great buyer!
      Everything was perfect. Thank you very much

18. A+++++++++++ transaction!

Ikke bought Angelheim NS girl body from me and I couldn't dream of a smoother transaction. She paid fast, was communicating with me all the way and let me know when the doll arrived. She even was so very kind to co-operate with her friend who purchased another doll from me to ship them together so we all could save on shipping. Will be delighted to do business with Ikke any time, THANK YOU!

19. I bought her a MNM Head and he is beautiful!
      Communication was friendly, well packaged and shipped quickly.
      Many thanks! Again any time!:)

20. Great transaction with ikke777 who purchased a Dollshe Aramis head from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent experience and an A+ buyer. Thank You very much :daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy