1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~ Feedback For Imoto ~

Apr 25, 2011

1. Just purchase a doll head from imoto,
      Fast reply and shipping, recommended seller.
      Thank you

2. I purchased a DD Anne Cheshire Cat doll from Imoto and everything went really smoothly. She was very nice to buy from and shipped her out to me super quick! Thanks :aheartbea

3. Imoto sold me their hypermaniac Rui on a dollzone body with gothland faceup! they were very kind and allowed me a slightly longer layaway, shipped quickly as soon as he was paid off and the doll arrived well packed and exactly as described! i wouldnt hesitate to buy/sell/trade with imoto again in the future and recommend them to other buyers!

4. I purchased a DC Queena from Imoto. Doll arrived as pictured and was well-wrapped with no breakage or damage in transit. Thanks for the sale!

5. I bought some clothes from Imoto, and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Very sweet and shipped her out quickly, would gladly do business with again!

6. I bought a Minifee body from Imoto and I have to say that this was the smoothest transaction over ever been a part of. They shipped the same day that I paid and received it in 3 days including the day it shipped. It was packed properly and Imoto was very polite and prompt! I would definitely recommend this seller!

7. I bought a wig from Imoto, and it arrived in excellent condition! Thank you!! :)

8. I bought a Soom Amber from imoto.
      The whole transaction was a pleasure and she answered every question I had about the doll very quickly and friendly.
      Amber was packed really well.
      I definitely recomend Imoto as a seller.
      Thank you very much!

9. I bought a Woodolls Pandore from Stacy and she was absolutely wonderfull to work with. The doll is in great condition as she said it would be and she shipped her when she said she would. Very honest person. Definitely trust worthy.

10. Positive Feedback!

I bought a DC body from Imoto. Everything went really well, shipping was super quick! She even included some clothing which was super sweet. Thanks so much!

11. I sold a DZ Stary body to imoto on layaway. Communication was great and payments were prompt. Couldn't ask for a better buyer, thanks so much!

12. Imoto purchased a Minifee Dreaming Elf Rin head from me. The communication was excellent, her payment was prompt and all went well. Thank you :)!

13. I bought a doll from Imoto and she was awesome to deal with. Quick to reply to my pm's, friendly and quick to ship. Will definitely deal with again. Thanks.

14. Imoto bought a Soom Dune/Nor head from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks once again!

15. I bought a Whispering Grass Manuna mouse from her, and she was great to work with. Doll was carefully packed and shipped quickly. Great communication. Very happy!

16. Imoto purchased my grey Pollen from Creatures Dolls from me. It was a prompt transaction that went smoothly and pleasantly. Imoto is a wonderful buyer and I'd be glad to do more transactions with her in the future!

17. I purchased a Dollzone Star body from Imoto. She allowed me to do a layaway, and was very understanding. She replied quickly on Instagram where the transaction took place. Once I payed off the layaway she sent to body over and it arrived quickly. If she's cool with it, I would definitely purchase more resin from Imoto.

18. Imoto bought my Bardo Research Mahi and the transaction went as smoothly and amicably as possible. She sent the payment promptly and kept an open and friendly conversation all throughout the process. She let me know when the doll arrived at her address and it was a pleasure to get to know her. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell any doll. Thank you Imoto it has been a pleasure.

19. Imoto bought an Iplehouse FID outfit from me. Super speedy paypal - lovely friendly pms and emails.
      AND she let me know when the box arrived safely - and that she likes the outfit too!
      Thank you @imoto for a wonderful transaction!!!
      Robyn :)

20. Imoto purchased my Misterminou Nyx. She was a nice buyer. We have exchanged a lot of messages, especially when the tracking number was not updated. She was very patient and fortunately, everything went fine. I really appreciated making a transaction with her.