1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Innelda_Isher

Oct 21, 2011

1. I bougth Soom Idealian72 brown Tan York from Innelda_Isher, there was good communication, fast replies, was a little bit trouble as there was some miss spelling with my adress (after shipped) and she was very helpful and was quick to help solve the problem so the doll arrived safely, definitely a top score from me ^^ would not hesitate to buy/sell anything with Innelda_Isher other times <3

2. I did a trade with Innelda_Isher, my Popo68 body for her Soom SG, and it went very smoothly! Her communication is fabulous, the body was packed extremely well, and it arrived safely and with a lovely holiday card. She's a wonderful person to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
      Thank you!!

3. Innelda_Isher bought me a SOOM CASS, Payment (layaway) on time and excellent communication =)
      Thank you cutie =)

4. Innelda_Isher painted my two OrientDoll TAE and IL, and she did the most amazing job! She was very quick and accommodating, and communication was great, she understood exactly what I wanted from the start. Will definitely commission her again if I get more dolls. Overall a wonderful experience, thank you so much!

5. Innelda_Isher bought a Leeke Mihael head from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, answered quickly to messages, and paid really fast. I would gladly deal with her again :)

6. I purchased an impldoll Chasel head and it was a great transaction. Highly recommended seller

7. Innelda_Isher purchased two BJD bodies on layaway from me. The communication was excellent and payments were made on time. *Actually paid off early. I hope for more transactions with Innelda_Isher . VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK*****

8. Innelda_Isher bought a Doll Chateau Faust girl from me, and she was an excellent buyer. She paid fast and the communication was excellent and she let me know that the doll had arrived safely! :)

9. Innelda_Isher purchased a head from me.
      It was a great transaction! Paid immediately in full, good communication and let me know when it was home. A completely problem free transaction. I would happily do business with trasparente again.
      Thank you so much!

10. Innelda_Isher bought a doll from me. She Paid promptly after asking me to hold the doll for 2 days. Very kinda, and quick responses!
      100% Good buyer!

11. I purchased beautiful Elfdoll Eun-A from Innelda_Isher and it was an absolutely perfect transaction^^ She replied promptly and very kind, posted the head out immediately and it arrived with me in perfect condition and safely wrapped<3
      Thank you so much!
      I can only recommend her as a seller most highly to anyone here in the forum <3

12. I bought a soom doll from Innelda_Isher ,Great communication and replied fast, a great buyer, thank you.

13. I recently sold a Switch Soseo head to Innelda_Isher and it was a very pleasant transaction! She paid when she said she would, communication was always quick and friendly, and she let me know when the head arrived. Thanks a lot! :)

14. Innelda_Isher >> Great communication and replied fast. Thank you so much. :thumbup

15. I recently purchased a MNF Mir/Mika head from Innelda_Isher. Communication was prompt and the seller was very helpful, answering questions and providing extra pictures when asked. The head was packed securely, and though the shipment took a while longer to arrive, the head was in good condition. Will gladly do business in the future again. Thanks!

16. I bought a Dollclans Wyper head from Innelda_Isher. The communication was great and despite some troubles with my Paypal at first we managed to continue the sale - Innelda was very understanding and sent the head off very quickly. Thank you very much!! :D

17. I recently purchased a pair of soon Goss hooves from Innelda_Isher, and it was a perfect transaction. She was prompt to reply, and sent them out well packaged. They arrived safe and sound and were exactly as advertised. I would definitely do business with her again!

18. I bought form Innelda_Isher SoOM's Teschen ws and faery wings. The transaction was very fast, the packaging was very good and arrived without any damage. Thank you so much!!:thumbup

19. I was part of the Soom Tristan split that Innelda_Isher hosted - it was the best split I ever participated in and I´d happily do business with her again. Innelda is wonderful to deal with, always quick to reply, very patient with answerting my million questions and just an all around great, friendly person. She also kept me updated about every step of the transaction, provided me with pictures and discussed the best shipping method with me. My Tris head arrived safely packed, and I could not be any happier with both the doll and the transaction.
      Thank you very much :)!

20. I sold a doll in layaway to Innelda. She's a very darling lady, very nice to deal with her. Communication was easy every time of our business. She paid fast and prevent me immediately when she received the doll. It was a great pleasure and I will be happy to make others deals with her. Thanks ! :)