1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Innelda_Isher

Oct 21, 2011

1. I bought SOOM Appini off Innelda_Isher and everything went so smoothly! She allowed me to place a deposit for him so I could pay at a later date and even took photos of the packaging and post info for me! One of the best transactions I've done! I would definately do business with her again! Thank you so much! :D

2. i recently got a Doll Granado Uranus from Elvira, with her faceup and i can't express how absolutely stunned i am with him. she made his look better than i could have imagined and i'm convinced i have the most beautiful Uranus out there now! communication was very swift and friendly! shipping was excellent! the faceup is immaculate!
      [​IMG]

3. Innelda_Isher sold me Demiurge Lel head. The transaction was quick and smooth.
      The head arrived perfectly packed.
      Thanks.

4. I bought Soom Tristan eyes from her. However the package took quite a long time and I asked about if it is normal (and it problably is and I was just not patient enough :XD:) she was very helpful and just lovely and caring.
      She is really a trustworthy person and I would do buisness with her without hesitating.
      The eyes were packed super super super safe.:aangel:
      Thank you dear !

5. I bought a Soom Idealian72 body from Innelda_Isher and the transaction went flawlessly. And despite her being in poor health, she took the effort to keep me updated and sent the body off within the time promised. Definitely a wonderful and trustworthy seller. Thank you so much again!

6. I bought a soom shale/Adamelli form Innelda_Isher. She let me know when it was shipped. It got here fast. Innelda_Isher was very sweet. Would deal with again. Thanks.

7. I bought a Soom Tristan head form Innelda....she was kind with great communication and gave me a gift of beautiful eyes. I was very happy with my transaction........Thank you....<3

8. I purchased a Dream of Doll Homme Ducan from Innelda_Isher. Communication was fast and friendly, and Innelda made the transaction as easy as possible. My doll was wonderfully packed, and Innelda was nice enough to label all the parts so it was easier for me to string the doll back together. A friendly, honest and reliable seller. I would absolutely do business with her again. Thanks, Innelda_Isher!

9. I bought a Demiurge Fox head from Innelda_Isher in the most perfect transaction. Face-up is amazing. Such wonderful communication, patience with me and perfectly packed head that arrived quickly and safely, what more could you ask for! Thank You very very much :D большое спасибо

10. sold me an iplehouse SID, perfect transaction. Thanks so much!

11. I purchased Iplehouse Bichun from Innelda_Isher. Was delightful to work with. Her communication was good and she was quick.. Thank you. A++ feedback. :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

12. I did an international doll trade with Innelda_Isher and I couldn't be happier with a deal!
      Nice communication and everything arrived safe and well packed! The doll is wonderful and I loved everything :D

Recommended!
      Thank you so much for this trade, dear! <3

13. I bought Dollmore Zinna head from Innelda_Isher. The communication was wonderful , the head quickly send and perfectly packed. What's more I received Zinna with eyes and Innelda's face-up - and beautiful one, I must add! THANK YOU!:D
      Innelad_Isher is definitely trustworthy seller :thumbup and I hope for future deal with her!

14. Innelda_Isher purchased my IOS Chaos head, and it was a perfect deal, I'd love to deal with her again! :D

15. I bought a DC adult body (A-001 I believe) from Innelda and it went wonderfully!
      Innelda, when I expressed that I only wanted the body of the doll messaged others who had wanted the head and made it work so that I could get just the body.
      Wonderful seller, quick to respond. I would recommend.

16. Positive transaction

I sold a DikaDoll 73cm body to @Innelda_Isher on a layaway plan. She was very polite and communication was clear and fast. All payments were on time, and when PayPal was causing trouble sending one, she let me know immediately what was going on. The doll was paid off on schedule, and I was notified that he arrived safely. Wonderful buyer and I would be more than happy to work with her again. Thank you! :)

17. I bought a Granado Titan Nico from Inelda_Isher :)
      I bought him on a LONG layaway over half a year long :)
      He arrived undamaged and wrapped up like there was no tomorrow! It took me 25 minutes to just get him out !
      Would do deals with her again :)

18. I bought a Soom Puss in Boots (full set without wig and eyes) from Inelda_Isher. Everything went smoothly during a long layaway (was a two month, but due to a small issue with PayPal, extended to about three months). He was packaged extremely well and came in the condition listing. Would do another deal with her again.

19. i bought a souldoll shiva from her, every time great communication and a really nice contact!
      the doll arrived in described condition and i would buy again from her. thank you so much!! <3 :-)

20. I bought a dream ripper head from Innelda, and she was a beautifully understanding and kind seller from start to finish. She's very sweet, I recommend her!