1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Innelda_Isher

Oct 21, 2011

1. I bought a D.O.D. Kirill from Innelda_Isher. Everything went great. She responded very quickly to my messages, the doll was shipped out fast, and he was packaged very well. It was very good experience overall!

2. I bought a iplehouse lee head from Innelda_Isher. as my first transaction on doa. It was nice dealing with you! Thank you Innelda

3. I bought a Demiurge Doll and a Demiurge Dollhead from her. Very friendly contact, quickly replied, and shipped quickly after I paid. Doll and head arrived packed very well. Thank you very much! Also for the gifts!
      I would definitely do business again with Innelda_Isher in the future :)

4. Innelda_Isher paid very promptly and left good instructions on how to ship a Soom Garnet to a friend in the US, and the friend let me know right away when the doll came! I would definitely recommend her for business!

5. I bought Soom Sphaler fantasy legs from her. She was super nice, fast and helpfull, overall a dream transaction. 100% recommend her!

6. I purchased an amazing, wonderful Switch head from Innelda. She got the parcel into the post promptly - and it was delivered in quite reasonable time. I would definitely purchase from Innelda again.

<Her faceup work is absolutely splendid!>

7. I bought a Chinese Shishi mask from Innelda and she was prompt about shipping the mask (even reminding me when I forgot to give her a shipping address). It arrived well packaged and padded, perfect for use right out of the box. Love it!

8. I bought a Fantasiadoll muscular body in normal skin from Innelda_Isher on layway. Communication was great throughout, the body arrived well packaged in the described condition. All in all I can only recommend her and would gladly buy from her again.

9. I purchased Soom Sabik head from Innelda_Isher. The seller was very nice and kind, the communication went smoothly, and the seller also informed me important info of the head and contacted Soom for CoA check for me. The seller shipped the head very fast and well-packed, and it arrived safely. The head is as described in the sale post. I'd buy from Innelda_Isher again. <3
      Thank you very much!

10. I bought a Dollshe Arsene head from
      Innelda_Isher

the transaction went smooth and she gave me all the info i needed - thank you for this great transaction

11. Innelda_Isher bought a custom hybrid doll from me. She was fantastic to work with, paid on a layaway and was always on time with her payments. She even let me know when he arrived! I would certainly do business with her again. Thank you for such a smooth transaction.

12. Innelda_Isher purchased SOOM Breccia from me. Layaway for one month and pay off even earlier than expected. Smooth transaction and let me know when the doll arrived with pictures. Every friendly and great communication. Highly recommended. Will do business with her again. :3nodding:

13. I bought a Soom Monzo head from Innelda_Isher. Her communication was great! Monzo arrived promptly and very well packed! He is just as gorgeous as his pictures! I highly recommend her!

14. I purchased a doll from Innelda_Isher everything went smoothly and the doll arrived in excellent condition. It was a pleasure to work with her. I made a mistake and paid her in Russian currency but she prefers USD payment. She was gracious about it and she sent the doll quickly.
      Thank you

15. Innelda painted an msd dragon shell doll ferret head for me and he turned out fantastic, just what I wanted! Good communication all the way through and kept me updated :thumbup Definitely recommend!

16. I had Innelda do a face-up and manicure for my aGatti Ulrika. She did an absolutely exquisite job - her painting is very fine, her detail work is subtle. Ulrika is an almost icy formal sculpt, but Innelda has brought out her vulnerability and her sensuality.

Innelda is excellent about communicating, which is a major plus when doing business internationally.

I am absolutely thrilled with what Innelda did with Ulrika, and will definitely be commissioning her for more work in future.

17. I bought a honey mango Dollshe Hound with 3 heads from @Innelda_Isher and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Communications were pleasant and friendly as well as prompt despite the time difference between us. He was extremely well packaged for his trip from Russia to Canada and was exactly as described in the sales thread. I'd be more than happy to do business with Innelda again.

18. I just purchased an absolutely amazing Switch head from Innelda. The head was beautifully and securely packaged and sent quickly. I will definitely be purchasing from Innelda again.

19. @Innelda_Isher responded to my Want to Buy and sold me an Iplehouse Raffine head. She was very prompt and nice in her replies and shipped out the package very quickly upon payment--she even knew all the idiosyncrasies of the postage system and which options offered insurance (it was not clear from the website).

The doll arrived quickly and packaged extremely well-no chips or rubs on the faceup. I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to anyone!

Fantastic transaction and terrific seller!

20. Awesome Seller :chibi

I purchased a ninon plumb as a birthday gift and she came in great condition and just in time:aheartbea A wonderful addition to my little lillycat family:aheartbea Thank you so much :sumomo: