1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Innelda_Isher

Oct 21, 2011

1. Innelda_Isher bought a head from me in a perfect transaction. They communicated quickly and clearly, and let me know when the package arrived. Would do business with again.

Thank you!

2. Positive! I bought a Loongsoul body from Innelda. She kindly took reference photos for me before purchase, and kept track of the package after she shipped - even when it got stuck in customs for almost a month. Every piece was well wrapped and labelled. Thanks!

3. Super Positive!! I had a wonderful transaction with @Innelda_Isher
      She was always prompt and friendly in her communications. Quick
      paypal. Due to the coronavirus shipping situation, alternate shipping
      was arranged - AND - she let me know when the LittleFee Cygne
      faceplate arrived at it’s destination too. A wonderful transaction!
      Thank you so much!!! :)

4. Innelda_Isher, thank you so much for your help for ordering Dollfamily-H body! I was in a difficult situation, but now I`m the owner of the body! I`m so happy!! Thanks for your help and I know I can ALWAYS rely on you!

5. I adopted an Angelsdoll Michael head from @Innelda_Isher, who was very friendly and accommodating, as well as super fast to reply to messages and ship him. At the very same time, however...Covid-19 exploded worldwide, and postal delays caused this poor boy to be stuck in transit for several months, haha. But eventually after much mutual parcel stalking we were victorious! At long last, Michael finally arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more handsome in person. Definitely worth the wait! I would be delighted to work with this seller again. <3

6. My transaction with Innelda_Isher was really wonderful! I purchased an Ajumapama outfit from her, and everything went perfectly. She was extremely kind and sent the package out in a very timely manner. It arrived well-packaged and is just lovely—exactly as described! :aheartbea

Thank you so much! I would definitely buy from this seller again, with joy! :)

7. Great experience! I purchased a SOOM head from @Innelda_Isher, she was super fast with shipping and it arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. She even included a pair of eyes as a gift! I would definitely purchase from her again, and would recommend her as well<3

8. I purchased a SoulDoll Kanguk from Innelda. He arrived quickly, packaged very securely and safely. Arrived in perfect condition. Great communication too! I highly recommend this seller! :)

9. Innelda_Isher is the nicest and sweetest person! I wish we lived closer, she's the person you'd instantly wish for a friend!

That aside, I bought a beautiful DIM doll Annabeth head from her, and feel so honored to not only have a grail head, but with Innelda_Isher's face-up art to make it even more beautiful and special. Communication was wonderful and shipping very prompt and secure, even in these Covid times. Thank you so much again! Your sweetness and art make the world a better place!!

10. Innelda painted my DS Doll pitbull and he turned out gorgeous, as always! She was also super accommodating and worked with the maker of the actual doll to coordinate shipping since they were both in Russia and it saved me a lot of time not having to ship parts back and forth multiple times! Thanks again!

11. My transaction with Innelda_Isher was really wonderful!

I sold her head Kalana Nabarro. Great, nice contact.
      I recommend.

12. Innelda_Isher sold me a Rumpledoll abaddon. The head was wrapped carefully and came in great condition. The transaction was really smooth. She was so nice and communication was seamless ❤

A wonderful seller overall!

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK:
      I got my Morse's head from Innelda_Isher. She was very nice. Innelda communicated with me very helpfully and friendly all the time.
      I would trade with her again anytime. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you again! :aheartbea

14. Innelda_Isher Purchased my feeple60 Lacrima head. Communication and payment was prompt, and they were very patient with international shipping delays! Fantastic transaction all around, I hope you enjoy the head!

15. Very positive! I bought a Soom Heliot Dream Ripper from her. She let me do layaway and was so nice. The transactions went smoothly, she was courteous and never rude. She shipped promptly and he was well packed. I would buy from her again. :) She was a delight.

16. I purchased a Lillycat Lilas from @Innelda_Isher and the whole transaction was wonderful. She answered any questions I had and she shipped her out when she said she would and while the postal system is not running the best that they could, she still arrived after a fair amount of time. I would definitely do business with @Innelda_Isher again! Thank you for a great experience!

17. I purchased a Akagidoll yusri head from Innelda_Isher .
      the whole transaction was fast and friendly.
      I would certainly do business with Innelda_Isher again A+

18. Innelda_Isher bought a doll head from me. The communication is great and the payment is very fast. The head went all the way to China and Russia safely! I am happy sell this doll to Innelda_Isher. Would definitely recommend doing a transaction with her :D

19. I purchased a beautiful Aileendoll Ashes (painted red) from Innelda_Isher and everything went smoothly (except the very long mail process, but that seems to be a thing now with Covid and out of either of our hands). The little dragon is lovely and arrived very well packed (which was good, as the box had quite an adventure). Thank you so much!

20. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a dollmore model body from Innelda_Isher back in April of this year (2021) and she was wonderful to work with. She was very open and good with communication, even when there were shipping issues due to current world events outside either of our control! The body finally made it's way to me in July and was packed very well and very safely despite it's long journey to the US!

I would absolutely 100% recommend her as a seller!