1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for intermission

Apr 21, 2007

1. Intermission and I traded a pair of Volks Zouk eyes from her FCS order.... I contacted her and asked if she would be willing in spliting her order, but then she graciously suggested maybe she could just order her boy with the size eyes I wanted and I could trade her my pair since I had the color she wanted any way:).... I got my pair of eyes, and she got hers, and I couldn't be happier. The eyes were perfection, her communication was great. and I made a new friend to boot... So :thumbup :thumbup WAY UP for my girl Intermission:aheartbea
      ~Anthony

2. Intermission also participated in my Luts group order, and was just an absolute delight from start to finish. She was prompt with payment, took direction very well, and followed the Group order guidlines to a T;)... I would do buissness with her again in a heartbeat... She is reliable, sweet, and very quick with payment:)
      ~Anthony

3. I just finished a group order involving intermission. She was easy to deal with quick to pay and quick to respond. A great transaction all around!

4. I purchased a coat from Intermission. She was very nice and responded to my pms quickly.

Thanks!!

5. I purchased MSD clothing from intermission, and the transaction went through quickly. The clothes arrived in great condition. Would totally deal with again.

Thanks~! :)

6. Just bought a pair of eyes from Intermission! Great and easy transaction! Highly recommended!

7. I bought a School A Head from intermission and I am extremely happy with the transaction! Prompt and friendly PMs, got a tracking number when promised, the head came wrapped extremely well. Thank you so much!

8. I just bought Waffle (her Puki Sugar) from Intermission and I couldn't be happier!! She was so quick to respond to all my pm's and shipped Waffle out the next day! She got here just in time for the weekend and I'm already spoiling her rotton. I would definitely buy from her again and again!

Thank you thank you thank you! She's just so precious and I really can't say thank you enough. :D

9. I bought a Kid Delf wig from Intermission and my little Aru couldn't be cuter in it! Thanks!

10. Intermission is just an awesome seller! I bought a Mr Super Clear from her and it was a beyond perfect transaction! Good comunication, fast shipping and perfect item! X3

I know... we took a bit of a risk sending it through air, but we did it and she offered to take responsibility in case something happened during the shipping, thank god nothing did, and I am just so happy and grateful to her! ^____^

Recommended!

11. :) Sold a volks box to intermission! She paid quickly and was very friendly. I hope to deal with her again!

12. Sold a wig to intermission. She was quick with payment and communication and very friendly. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

13. intermission was great to deal with! I bought montparnasse from them and they were very responsive and it arrived incredibly quickly!!

14. intermission bought a pair of shoes from me, paid/communicated promptly and without trouble, and was just generally nice. It was a pleasure to deal with her :) Thanks!

15. intermission sold a lovely Dollheart fer to me. She answered all my questions and PMs promptly! Dress was shipped quickly and arrived in superb condition. I'd gladly buy from intermission again!

16. I just had a wonderful, very quick and friendly, repeat transaction with intermission; I bought a pair of Volks sunlight SD13 tabi feet from her, and it couldn't have been easier or smoother. Two thumbs way up, and I hope I'll have a chance to do business with intermission again soon!

17. i trade a SD head with intermission. she is very nice to communicate. shipped very quickly and the head arrived safely today. thank you very much.

18. Great feedback for intermission! she bought a head from me and she sent fast payment, good communication, kind and she let me know when she received the item. Thanks!!

19. I sold my item to intermission.
      paid quick and great communication!
      she never forgot to let me know when she got the item.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      Thanks, intermission !

20. I sold an outfit to intermission & the transaction was very smooth with great communications & prompt payment. Thanks for such a nice transaction! :)