1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Invie

May 17, 2011

1. Invie purchased a head from my marketplace post. payment went well, would work with again in a heartbeat!

2. I bought a head from Invie and arranged for a local pickup. She was just LOVELY to deal with! Very friendly and quick replies to all PMs. I'd be more than happy to deal with her again!

A+ Thank you! :D

3. Invie used my shopping service in Japan for Unoa items ! It was a smooth transaction and very pleasant ! I hope deal with her in the futur ^__^ !

4. Invie bought a Luts 2009 head from me. She paid right away, and communication has been great throughout. It has been a pleasure dealing with her! Thank you so much!

5. I sold two LTF faceplates to Invie. It was an excellent transaction, everything went smoothly. Thank you very much!

6. I participated in a Leekeworld group order that Invie ran and was exceptionally pleased with how organized and smooth the whole thing was. VERY pleased. I received my items quickly, accurately and safely. Thanks!

7. I participated in Invie's Leeke GO. My first Leeke GO was alittle rocky (it was led by someone else), but Invie was a dream to work with. There was no hesistation in the updates and replies where super fast. Invie even complemented my color choice for my wig :D. I couldn't recommend Invie highly enough!

8. I participated in Invie's Leekeworld GO. She was AMAZING, totally communicative (including sharing some of her experience with some of the lacquer paints I thought I wanted to order, and she changed my mind), and super-organized. I'd definitely order through her again.

9. I was also in Invie's Leeke GO and everything was fantastic. <3 It was very well-run; Invie was organized and very prompt on getting everything taken care of, and communications were regular & clear. I would happily do business with Ivie again. :3

10. I just got my wigs from Invie's Leeke GO - perfect :D She ran the GO very efficiently & got the wigs out quickly to me - very pleased w/the entire transaction & would definitely do business w/her again.

11. I participated in a Leeke go organized by Invie. She was an absolute -dream- to work with. Thoughtful, prompt, organized, kind, and understanding to all. She made the process very easy to understand and my wigs got here FAST and in wonderful condition. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, it is -so- appreciated. I would love to work together in the future.

12. I joined a Leeke GO that Invie ran, and I'm mirroring everyone's sentiments in that she is absolutely beyond fantastic to work with.

She kept everyone up to date, was ludicrously prompt in shipping my wigs to me, and even went the extra mile and was extremely understanding and accommodating about a request I had made regarding a Leeke freebie, haha.

It would be an absolute honor to do business with Invie again in the future. ;w; Thank you so much for such a neat and flawless transaction!

13. I participated in Invie's Leekeworld custom wig GO. She handled the GO very professionally and let us know every step of what was going on. I wouldn't hesitate to do another GO with Invie!! :)

14. I was in Invie's custom wig Leeke event GO- group 3- and everything was just PERFECT. :) Invie is very efficient and organized, and does a stellar job of making the entire process smooth. I'd love to do more business in the future! Thanks so very much! :aheartbea

15. I was in Invie's Leekeworld GO as well, and I agree with the previous feedback. Well organized, great communication, turn around was super fast, and just an overall VERY smooth GO experience. Thanks for being awesome Invie!

16. I participated in a G.O. run by Invie. She was excellent with communication and shipping notices. I would highly recommend her for G.O.'s or purchases, sales, etc. I would also do business with her again in a heartbeat. Very kind! ^^

17. I joined a leekeworld G.O. ran by Invie! Communication was prompt and friendly, and shipping was fast! I got my item safely really quickly! I would gladly join another GO ran by her! :3 Thanks so much!

18. participated in a GO for Leekeworld wigs. it was flawless! would not hesitate to join again :)

19. I was in Invie's LW Two toned wig GO, Group 1. It was a lovely experienced and Invie is both friendly and very organized. I would definitely join another one of her GO's.

Thank you ^^

20. Positive A+ I was part of a Group Order that Invie hosted, she kept us up to date with any new info provided, very friendly and well put together, she even gave the option to pick up my stuff (distance provided of course) wouldn't think twice to join again!