1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Invie

May 17, 2011

1. Participated in the Leekeworld Two-color wig GO hosted by Invie, and everything went awesome!!
      Well organized, smooth order, great communication, and very nice ^_____^b
      Would def join another GO by Invie :)

2. i was in a leeke world group order with invie. everything ran smoothly! great communication! i would gladly participate in another group order in the future. thanks!

3. Participated in the Leeke world GO with Invie, all the communication went so smooth and this is such a good experience, thank you again! :D

4. I participated in a Leeke GO hosted by Invie. Invie was super friendly, communicative, and even took a picture of the wig I ordered for me before shipping it. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO with Invie in the future. Thank you! :)

5. Just received my wig through Invie's Leekeworld G.O. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely participate in Invie's next G.O. :D

6. I was also part of Invie's GO and would definitely join one again. Communication was great and everything arrived quickly. Thank you!

7. Was in another Leeke GO with Invie for an event wig and eyelashes (lol). Everything was well organized, shipping was quick, and I'd love to be in another GO of Invie's any day of the week! :aheartbea Thanks so much!

8. I participated in Invie's Leeke GO, and everything went great. I would gladly do another GO through Invie any time.

9. I was in a Leeke GO Invie ran. Everything was great and I'd happily participate in another.

10. I was in the Leeke GO that Invie so sweetly hosted. It went perfectly. Thank you!

11. I joined Invie's Leeke Go for the spring wigs. She was super with updates, made sure she had our orders with screencaps, shipped promptly and all around wonderful to deal with! I'd join one of her GO's anytime!

12. I was part of Invie's Leeke GO. My wig just arrived, and I'm quite happy with it. She let me know when it arrived at her place, and shipped it out to me pretty quickly. Thank you~! ^_^

13. Positive!

I was a participant in the Spring Leeke GO hosted by Invie, and everything was wonderful. Invie is an excellent host, and I would definitely join another of her GO's in the future. She has great communication, and kept us informed on every step of the order's process. :]

14. I bought a Dikadoll Blanca from Invie with a faceup that she did. She responded very fast on my questions and helped me out alot! The doll is gorgeous and I love blanca to pieces.. Only negative is that she forgot to send me the birth certificate and I still haven't got it.. unfortunatly after that she has not been responding on my emails on flickr.. so I hope she will hear of her soon and send the certificate. :)

15. I was part of a GO with Invie for Leeke. I ordered one wig. The order was placed around 04-15-2012 I did not get the wig until 7-12-12. Invie left DOA around 6-17-12 and did not return until around 7-7-12. She did not post any message on the GO or any PM to any one. Many people that were part of the GO tried to email her personal email including my self with NO reply. People also tried to reach her via paypal. There was no explanation of any kind once she came back. I find it extremely unacceptable to not tell people when you are going to be away for such a long time when hosting a GO. I would never do another GO or transaction with Invie

16. I participated in a Leeke GO with Invie. Everything progressed smoothly for most of it but we did hit a snag at the end when we lost communication with Invie for a while. She did reply after a few weeks and shipped the order out immediately after the shipping payment. I received the wigs very quickly and they arrived safely and well-packed. It was a little scary and frustrating at the end but it all ended well.

17. NEUTRAL/FLAKY

This is my first time leaving feedback like this, so it really kills me to do so, but I would rather be honest. I was involved in Invie's most recent Leekeworld GO, having purchased two wigs. Throughout most of the process, communication was prompt and informative. Because of the number of people involved, she split the orders into three separate groups. I was in group #3. We all received word that the first two orders were in, and people on the thread confirmed receiving their wigs.

Around mid-June, we stopped receiving any communication whatsoever. Several people from group #3 attempted to get her via email and PM to no avail. We reached out to other members of the order and people who had recent transactions with her. Long story short, we didn't receive any information for nearly a month while our money/orders remained out in limbo with no updates. Her last login at that point had been 6/17/12.

Finally, on 7/9/12, the members of group #3 received a PM requesting shipping money for our wigs and a brief apology for being out of touch. After I paid and confirmed my address, there was no further communication. My wigs arrived, but there has been no feedback, no updates to the thread and no explanation whatsoever regarding why we were all left hanging.

Just from my own experience with this GO, I would be very hesitant to initiate any future transactions with this DoA member.

18. In response to those who have had marketplace interaction with me in the past six months:

I'm truly sorry for how long it took for those in the last group of my G.O. in April as well as Chibi's commission. It's true that for the past two years it's been pretty tough. My dad first diagnosed with cancer in Late September of 2010. I spent the next year turning down freelance jobs and accompanying my dad and mom to various treatments as my parents do not speak English well and because they are my parents and I would anyway.

During this time I was unable to take freelance jobs as I had to be at the hospital twice a week and scheduling around the weekdays was not possible. Often my freelance work in the commercial world requires me to work overtime as well as on the weekends and this was clearly impossible. I first forayed into BJDs during this time as I was looking for distractions as well as a way to make a little money during this period. I was naturally drawn to BJDs as I had been interested in resin garage kits since I was 14. While my dad's treatments had a fairly regular schedule, I was able to pick up jobs during the summer and autumn of 2011 as I got used to the scheduling. At this time I was also able to pick up some faceup commissions as well as run a G.O.

My dad entered the hospital for an extended stay on September 11th and passed away September 24th 2011. I was the designated medical proxy and barely left his side the entire time. It was a month or two afterwards before I decided to get back to work and to restart my life. I will say i started several G.O. after this and tried to jump into the BJD world enthusiastically but I had no idea that settling an estate would be so difficult. In some cases, it can be easy but in my dad's case, there was the problem of partial ownership in two different properties as well as a family rift. One of the producers at my freelance work told me that it took her and her brother three years to sort out their dad's estate during which she stopped working. It's been almost a year since my dad passed and I don't even know how close we are to solving just this one property.

Other issues also came up which included the 18yo cat I grew up with developing chronic kidney failure which meant visits to the vet once a week for a duration of time. Four daily doses of potassium as well as a saline drip. The problem was that i don't live with the cat but felt responsible for him anyway. Luckily I shared the work with my sister so it wasn't completely unmanageable. As he stabilized we were able to back off on the number of potassium doses.

In June 2012, my bf's visa ran out. He's been in the states for ten years and had been working on renewing his visa for the last year without luck. In the end there was a surprise trip to Italy for 3 weeks for a consulate interview. Luckily he's back and staying at least for the next three years.

In the last month the extended family with shares of ownership in one of the properties has decided on a buyer (though my family had really wanted to keep the property we don't have the means.) and we are discussing the details (where we are also running into problems -___-). There is still the other property to deal with but even if only this property is finally settled, there will be at least some resolution although at this moment we are moving my mom off the property after thirty years of calling it home.

Needless to say due to all that has been happening I did not feel up to everything on the forum. It would have been more responsible to let ppl know what was going on. I had a hard time even telling ppl what was going on when my father was sick and afterwards I didn't want to mention it. I am still reluctant to but since ppl seem to want an explanation this is it. Obviously I'm sure there are ppl who handle situations like this much better than I do. Still I hope that the delay of receiving your items did not cause anyone too much stress and that you are happy with your items.

19. I'm really sorry to learn of all the hardships you've gone through the past year. I was worried when I didn't hear from you in a while, but I'm glad you're matters are in process of getting better. :)
      I did receive the Leekeworld items in perfect condition from the last GO. I'm very happy with them. Also thank you for taking back the Hades head. :)