1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for IpLemons

Apr 13, 2011

1. IpLemons bought some MSD clothing from me! She paid quickly and was very pleasant throughout the entire transaction. Thank you for your purchase! :D

2. Bought a wig from me, fast payment, friendly good communication, kindly let me know when the item arrived, perfect transaction, thanks very much :clover

3. Purchased a wig from IpLemons. Pricing was really good. Shipped 1 week after payment was received. One small miss-communication and miss-understanding, that was very quickly resolved. All in all, a great seller, whom I was happy to do business with!

4. I got a Happydoll Margo head from IPLemons! Everything was great! The head arrived on schedule, well packaged and exactly as described, and IPLemons was even super patient with me while my derpy self got all confused transfering money to my paypal account, which took like a few days longer than I thought. She's polite and easy to transact with, and I'm really excited to have Margo, she's so classy, i can't wait to get a body for her.

5. It really sucks having to do this, however having it result in a paging thread I'm a bit obligated to do so.

I entered into a short layaway with IpLemons to purchase a doll she was selling, and throughout which I had troubles of getting ahold of them.

When the layaway was complete, communication seemed to cease entirely except for the occasional reply telling me a reason why it was taking her 3 weeks to ship the doll.

Overall it took a whole month for her to ship the doll, and I was never even told he had been shipped (and actually had not heard from her in over two weeks) until someone was able to get ahold of her offsite to tell her about the paging thread.

Here is a link to the paging thread for further details.

6. Ordered some cute pink MSD shoes for my 5stardoll Lydia. The were reasonably priced and arrived quickly! Thank you!

7. IpLemons purchased an SD dress from me- an excellent transaction & friendly communication, thanks so much :) !

8. IPLemons commissioned a little renaissance poor boy type outfit for a YoSD size doll from me, seen here in the working post. I would say it was the standard customer/seamstress back and forth; when you sew for anyone, you want to get their perfect mental image in your head before you even cut the fabric. ^_^ Communication timing and mutual understanding was well within standard business limits. Fabric sent to me was clean and neat, in the correct amounts to work with (more than enough, extra sent back), payment was in advance of the final due date. Over all; a good customer I would work for again.

9. IpLemons commissioned a face-up from me earlier this year and although there were some snags in the process along the way (my fault) IpLemons was very kind and patient -- lovely person to work for --Thank you very much!

10. I did a partial trade with IpLemons for a Granado Nuevo girl body, and it was a great transaction! She was very friendly and easy to communicate with, flexible with the total cost of everything after trading and shipping, and she shipped the body very well packed. It arrived when she said it would and I love it! Also, as part of the trade, I did some faceups for her, and she was very patient with me while I got them done. I would definitely do business with her again!

11. I sold a doll top to IpLemons. She was very friendly and paid quickly and let me know it arrived. Thank you so much!:)

12. A+++++++++++ transaction!

IpLemons purchased my DollsTown 18yrs girl body which became too heavy for me to handle and it was an absolutely perfect sale! The communication was efficient, very informative and I learned a lot about BJD customizing just from a few messages we exchanged. IpLemons paid her short layaway exactly according to the schedule she provided me with in the beginning of the sale and was so kind to let me know right away when the girl arrived and left me such a good feedback that it made me blush. :blush I will be delighted to have business with IpLemons again at any time. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

13. IpLemons participated in my Souldoll Kyron split. Communication was stellar, payment was prompt. Definitely recommend IpLemons as a buyer ^__^

14. IpLemons purchased a Light Limner Letisha head from me. She paid promptly, and was quick to tell me she had arrived. I would recommend her as a buyer for sure!

15. bought a set of soom hooves from IpLemon. She responded quickly and let me know when she shipped it out. Everything was wrapped securely and arrived safely. An overall pleasant transaction.

16. I bought a Volks Claude from IpLemons and it was a very quick and pleasant transaction and I appreciate their promptness!

17. I sold a DLace Ex Machina doll to IpLemons. She responded and paid quickly and I was able to ship the doll the same day. It was a quick and easy transaction. I would sell to them again!

18. I purchased a Unoa Lusis from IpLemons on layaway, and it was a very smooth transaction.

Lusis was shipped right after my final payment, and arrived well packaged and safe and sound. Thanks! :D

19. I purchased a Saber Alter Dollfie Dream on a short layaway from IpLemons. Her communication was great. She was very nice to work with and the item came wrapped well and safe! I am very happy with the transaction and I definitely would buy from her again

20. I purchased a Volks Emma head from Iplemons. She sent the head as quickly as I had sent the payment, and I received Emma very well packaged and secured in the box to keep the head from rattling around, which I really appreciated. I would buy from Iplemons again and recommend her ♥